2nd Annual North Star Shootout - July 10th, 2021 ***WRAP UP - POST 1858***

When my first son was born at the hospital there, they actually brought cake to our room to celebrate his birth. The cake thing starts at an early age guis.

(I don’t live in Edina, nor am I from there. In fact they were kind of our rival in hockey growing up…aren’t they everyone’s rival?)

5 Likes

Well WTF I’m off this week so not as dialed to the Refuge as normal, and got wait listed because of it. Thanks for nothing family.

4 Likes

What can you say about family except…

2 Likes

Got a feeling we’ll see a fair number of people move from the wait list to the starting line up. Or just make it to the final 4 of the match play tourney and Bob’s your uncle.

4 Likes

Waving @JScore down for a ride in a random Minneapolis suburb

6 Likes

City tournament in July babe, can’t do it. Plus, I’m coming to Wisconsin in August.

This sounds fantastic. I can represent the very small South Dakota contingent if I get off the wait list.

9 Likes

Oh man this filled up fast! I hope I can get off the waitlist this looks sick and it’s right in my backyard.

Room for one more?

1 Like

So, who is planning the Refuge opposite field event for those of us who didn’t make the NSS signup?

6 Likes

Going to be awkward when it’s you and then you get a last minute spot from one of the drop outs

4 Likes

You’re right, The Greater Shakopee Challenge just doesn’t hit the same

6 Likes

Did spot #60 already open up?

Yeah, @mfowlds moves off the wait list and into the #60 slot. Looks like someone got a little too trigger happy with their sign up and had to back out

2 Likes

Wow. Shitty day to tune out of the refuge. Gotta get in through that match play bracket, I guess.:grimacing::man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Wait, there’s no Past Champion exception, @BaxterMSP? How can you expect to remain commissioner of this player-run league?

Wrong day to not keep up on the refuge. You guys definitely should unsign up. This definitely won’t be the event of the year or anything.

RIP Idaho event :wink:

Simple…I didn’t think of it and in true Refuge style just tossed shit out here to see what would stick.

Besides, I’m confident that people will back out with terrible excuses like “my wife said I need to go spend the day with her” and “my kid is sick”.

8 Likes