2024 NLU Summer Festival: August 26th @ Colorado Golf Club

15 Likes

10 Likes

Thatā€™s one way to drop the news. Congratulations!

9 Likes

Winner gets to name the baby.

13 Likes

Not going to make it, but CGC is one of the coolest courses Iā€™ve played. Birdied the last two holes to shoot 84 in the US Am last year. Also the driving range has one of the best views Iā€™ve ever seen.

9 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. Photo of said driving range below doesnā€™t do the view an ounce of justiceā€¦

12 Likes

Fingers crossed.

No Whammies GIF - No Whammies Game Show Big Money - Discover ...

6 Likes

Aloha Crew is not familiar with this type of white grass.

9 Likes

An event in reasonable driving range is just the icing on the cake. Fingers crossed for this one.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s a few more for good measure!

9 Likes

Iā€™m not sure I can do an NLU event if we arenā€™t both there

5 Likes

Wish my schedule would allow going this year because the Summer Festival last year was incredible. Met so many amazing people and had a blast. The NLU community is the best. Good luck on getting picked.

6 Likes

I was even ready with matching money round outfits!

2 Likes

Helus elite golf outfits - not game - would really make this the best event of the year. Not biased here

1 Like

For local brewery are you thinking Downhill or Barret and Sons? Downhill also has pizza, which is nice.

1 Like

TBD if the hotel Iā€™m working (Ascent) gives me a screaming deal, I might just do something at that sports bar they have on site.

Yeah, that Main Street tavern is good. Pro tip - the spicy chicken sandwich is so spicy it is almost not edible. Lots of good beers on tap and Dougā€™s diner is also a good spot as part of that. After the after party at tailgate tavern for some people watching and live music.

1 Like

Gonna need all the RMR pizza recommendations when I hit this lottery.

5 Likes

One other question @Privatecollection on the $100 deposit. If weā€™re not selected, is that forfeited? Sorry, if I missed this, been a hectic few days.

1 Like

Close to that hotel you canā€™t go wrong with Portofinos.

2 Likes