2023 NLU Texas Cup (still) at Pine Dunes - May 5th-7th

I think I’m back to uncrustables.

2 Likes

Milanos pizza in Frankston is a solid option as well if all else fails

3 Likes

calling everyone @Here to find donations for the charity raffle. They don’t have to be golf-related either, and experiences are cool. Can you host someone at your club? Can you ask the local coffee shop if they donate gift cards or the like? Go find things we can raffle off!

Do we have a list of finalists for the charity of choice?

The responses I’ve gotten from the @austin crew have basically said “go with AFROF.org” again. But I’m open to other ideas.

Everyone,
It is with great personal shame that I must withdraw myself from this tournament. We just found out my wife’s grandfather only has a few months left so we’ll be visiting them that weekend. I regret having to pull out but I hope you all can understand why.

With that being said, who is my understudy here? I’d like to pass my torch to the next man up.

2 Likes

Certainly will host at Great Hills.

youdaman. Put it on the sheet, please!

which is located where?

Jesus, joseph and mary …

done. May have a golf bag or two as well. Need to look

Looks like it’s one @jsavoie88, but let’s wait until @CARAID has a chance to weigh in.

1 Like

Shoe bag tee gift…
Intrigued GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Sorry to hear that about our guy, @Darikashi. Let me confirm and get back with y’all.

1 Like

Say what on a torch? More info por favor

I’m in fellas.

8 Likes

@here please go sign up for rooms … every condo is the same. Two bedrooms and a futon, one bedroom has a queen, one bedroom has two full sized beds, and the futon is in the living room. Futon matresses are generally pretty damn comfy. Y’all decide amongst your cabin who sleeps where, I don’t care, just get four people together in a condo.

Sheet - NLU Texas Cup 2023 (May 5-7th) - Google Sheets. Please obviously use the LODGING tab.

One group of Houstonians put their preferences on the sign-up page, so I put their room together already.

Little late to the party, but I’m gonna have to drop out this year. Lots of family stuff going on, and I’m going to have to stay close to home that weekend.

My apologies only to @anotherballromes for breaking up the dream alt shot team. Y’all send Jodi my love

4 Likes

Was getting some questions on the layout of the weekend …

• Friday, May 5th
    • Practice Rounds, available tee times will be posted in spreadsheet week of the event, expect our block to start about 2.
  • Saturday, May 6th
    • Four balls in the AM
    • Greensomes in the PM (both players drive, select best, alt-shot from there. Must take 3 tee shots from each player on each 9 holes)
  • Sunday, May 7th
    • Singles AM
7 Likes

@NLPres34 you’re up for DFW if you are still available.