2022 NIT Event Applications

Well that’s not going to be helpful, lol. I’ll get it changed asap. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Small bit of feedback - for anyone looking at the schedule at a glance looking for potential opportunities to play, might be nice to add city/state to the banner for each tournament.

1 Like

Are we still able to get apps in? Thought we had til April 1st?

1 Like

Send it in! We can always add to the schedule if the application warrants it.

Will be accepting them until April 1.

3 Likes

Guessing the answer is after April 1, but when will we know if accepted?

3 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave i reckon this is the place for my inquiry……if someone attempted to qualify for NIT at the Chunks, what is protocol on attempting again? My dicey memory seems to recall they’d be more than welcome to play in another event but wouldn’t actually be eligible to qualify?

You can play in multiple qualifiers, and still be eligible to qualify for the NIT

1 Like

I’ll let you know soon

Just checking in to see how reviews coming?

1 Like

Promise I’ll take a look this evening, just getting my bearings back after Scotland

6 Likes

Huge miss not going with “I just flew in, and boy am I tired.”

4 Likes

Take my wife, please

2 Likes

Hey @Double_Bogey_Dave, will the 2023 NIT Event applications be opening up soon?

1 Like

Check with @Privatecollection. I believe event applications are being forwarded to roost captains.

2 Likes

You are good to go. The Tussle has a 2023 NIT spot and is included in the wider NLU schedule with a link to your website.

1 Like

How do we know if our NIT is approved so we can start promoting it?

That was too easy!! Thanks

1 Like

All Roost majors have an NIT spot and will be promoted in the wider NLU schedule coming out very soon.

Cc: @GremlinGolfer

3 Likes

Just to piggyback off of Erin, as long as you’ve gone in to this form and gotten us your Major info (and there aren’t any issues with the event that you hear back from us on), you’re good to go. You can start “marketing” your event as an “NIT qualifier”, etc.

Only thing left TBD is number of NIT spots up for grabs at each major, which the NIT tourney committee (I.e the NLU hitters) is working on diligently as we speak. Those will be wrapped up shortly.

1 Like