2022 NIT Event Applications

yeah. i have a spreadsheet that’ll function well post-round. folks have just expressed interest in seeing progress throughout the day. will likely end up going that route.

@MrVinegar206 would love to see them sheetz!

Here’s the sheet I used for the Olympic Prolific

If you have the patience to figure it out, https://www.glideapps.com/ lets you build your own web-based app with a spreadsheet as a backend. That makes it fairly easy to create whatever scoring formulas you want. If anyone is interested in looking into it, I have a fairly simple one I made just to learn how that I would be happy to share for reference. Another nice thing is that it’s super easy to copy from a template and to turn on/off features and pages, so could be an option to build out a library of formats and just copy in a fresh one for any given event.

We use GolfGamebook for our Club Championship and other events. One person per foursome has to have the app to be able to put in the scores

makes sense. do you know if they support quota format? if not, i’ll likely just default to the spreadsheet above (i totally geek out any time I get a chance to spreadsheet).

These are the individual formats

NIT QUALIFIER ORGANIZERS
I’m trying out something new for the NLU events schedule this year. I plan on posting this in a more visible spot within the Refuge but want to give all of you planning NIT qualifiers a first glance to make sure information pertaining to your specific event looks correct. Here is the LINK to the 2022 NLU Events Schedule.

Note:

1. The events listed are only those that have NIT spots already attached to them.
  2. The banner in each event is linked to your Refuge event thread.
  3. I will be updating the schedule frequently with more info and as additional qualifiers get finalized.
  4. If any of your event information is wrong, please DM me so I can make it right.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

I can help you out. DM me your number and I’ll give you a call.

1 Like

This is so SICK! The info is accurate on our side.

One note. We actually have a cohort of 4-5 folks helping plan and execute this. I’ve been leading getting things organized, but wouldn’t be able to do it with @GremlinGolfer, @fullbodyfix, @giles, and @greebs helping on charity stuff, prizes, hole sponsorships, and more.

If the primary purpose is “key point of contact” totally cool keeping it limited to me and paddy. But if it’s “here are the people spending time making the magic happen” i’d love the team called out.

Thanks for doing this! Love the look and how centralized and easy-to-access it is.

4 Likes

@fullbodyfix OMG, I remember you from the Summit back in 2019!!! How the hell are ya? Love this!!

@hwb the initial reason for one name is that we are going to make this public facing out in the NLU Universe and so you potentially could get a newbie reaching out to come play (don’t want to confuse them). I agree though that all names should be on there (I know how much time and effort goes into it). Moral of the story, I’ll figure something out - stay tuned…

5 Likes

No worries at all. If that’s the utility, totally get it! Just would be remiss if I didn’t properly shout out :slight_smile:

You’re an A++ person, E-train.

2 Likes

I mean, affirmation is my love language so I 1000% respect a man willing to give public credit to his fellow compadres.

5 Likes

Ha yup - that was my first NLU live event. You all made quite the impression. Had a blast knowing literally no one.

Look at us now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, we’re almost 3 weeks into February.

1 Like

Info looks good for the Tussle!

1 Like

@Phoban4 and @therealmarkymark the schedule is posted here

6 Likes

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Any idea what the waitlist looks like for Thirst Bucket and whether or not I should remove all hope of getting in? Love the dynamic event website this year @Privatecollection

2 Likes

Sent you a DM

1 Like

I was just clicking around again and noticed that “clicking for more info” takes you to the 2021 event!

1 Like