2021 Duel after Dark Results!

Whether you are interested or 100% in, sign up in the google spreadsheet below. #GetInvolved

4 Likes

Let’s go!

Hoping to have an update this week folks! There’s a pulse again!

3 Likes

My fellow Degenerates,

I come to you with good news! We have solidified the date of 1/15/21. We also are nearing a decision on pricing and I can tell you this, if you haven’t signed up and told a friend, you are going to regret it. Mark your calendars, the Duel after Dark is on!

5 Likes

Alright gents we are at 16 players, we need to see some real traction before we go back to negotiate pricing with SGC otherwise we will likely be at their mercy…

1 Like

Get in here @bogeytax

1 Like

I’m down. Is there still room for the Saturday round at Sara Bay?

1 Like

At this time, yes

1 Like

My gui @JCO made an excellent suggestion on the roster/schedule regarding a round at Streamsong. I would like to discuss.

1 Like

Sweet, I just filled out the Google Sheet!

I’m out on Streamsong. Y’all can arrange that for Saturday or Sunday if you’d like.

Gents - given today’s announcements, I’d like to consult with the powers before pushing forward with this event. This is something that we were wanting to do before today, but today’s announcements only solidify our stance on this.

1 Like

What did I miss?

1 Like

Totally understand, hopefully this still happens. If not I am still planning on coming down that weekend to play golf somewhere. Happy to help out with whatever I can.

1 Like

I fully plan on this taking place, I just want to make sure that we do this with @Tron @Soly @djpie @Randy @MerchCzar blessing.

4 Likes

Listen to the nest pod. Beginning at 18 minute mark

After speaking to Hitter Blanco, we do have full authority to send it!

5 Likes

I would very much like to play. I live in St. Pete so not too hard to make it down for all three days

1 Like

Great to hear. Be sure to sign up using the google form posted above.

1 Like

Gents,

A brief update…

SGC doesn’t allow for course rentals on Friday nights, not to mention we are not going to need to it. We will set finalized pricing the week before the event as we solidify some MAJOR details in the coming weeks. I did have a chance to discuss the event with @Soly @MerchCzar & @Tron and all were very excited to hear about the event and the interesting format. I look forward to seeing everyone in a little less than a month.

Best,
@TB3Golf

8 Likes