2021 Duel after Dark Results!

that’s about an hour south of me and I’ll be down to play if my back isn’t killing me. Is it possible to be a game time decision? I understand if that’s too complicated and no worries but my back issues make it hard to commit to golf.

That’s absolutely fine.

1 Like

Kinda quiet around here…how we looking for this?

1 Like

We are good to go. Not much to plan as SGC won’t be allowing course rental. Rather than lump an amount together, everyone will be paying individually for the amount of golf they pay. Rounds for Sara Bay will be selected at random as we will have limited spots available.

2 Likes

@TB3Golf - anticipated start time?

It’ll be dependent upon the number of confirmed participants leading up to the event. @2down and I will hammer out the pairings and go from there

2 Likes

Looks like about 8 people confirmed. How limited are the spots for Sara Bay? Just asking bc I’ll be driving up from palm beach and planning to stay for the weekend. So I’ll need to find somewhere to play if that’s not gonna happen.

1 Like

I’m in for whatever

1 Like

Spots will be around the 7-11 person range. Price per player for Sara Bay will be around $125

4 Likes

I regretfully have to bow out at this time.

1 Like

If you would, please update the spreadsheet on your way out

1 Like

Dislike

3 Likes

Big sad.

2 Likes

That’s twice now. I’m getting concerned you don’t like us, @JCO.

1 Like

100% not true. No one is more upset about not being able to make it than myself.

2 Likes

Im out too, you can blame nine and dine at my club.

2 Likes

You’re dead to me

DUDE! Not cool! Darn them for scheduling away your joy!

Honestly any events from November-April is like an 85% chance I can’t make it.

Season is a plague unique to year-round Floridians.

1 Like