2021 Duel after Dark Results!

I’m still coming to see you sometime.

I should come up there. You have the better access.

1 Like

Please remove yourself from the spreadsheet on your way out…

chair drag
paul rudd

3 Likes

@TB3Golf I’ll bring you some Peter Millar the first time we meet as a peace offering.

2 Likes

This relationship isn’t repairable…I think

1 Like

Travelers, what do we like for motels in SRQ? I have Wyndham points.

I am a Marriott gui so I have no earthly idea what would be a good option but after a quick google search…

I am still of no help

1 Like

I wish Marriott had bought La Quinta. This would be simpler.

I do know there’s a somewhat decent Ramada on the beach

I think it’s the Days Inn. Price is right, will mask up seriously.

Is there an official schedule of events? I MIGHT be able to swing this

2 Likes

I wish I could make it but the world is on fire and I am going to stay closer to home for a bit. It was great meeting some of you at Streamsong and hope to be able to join up for something when stuff is more chill.

2 Likes

Just need to finalize a few things, but aiming for the first tee time to go off around 530-6. Just need to see how many more folks drop out

@TheDuffster
@anderda34
@NoLayovers

Are you all in or out? Trying to finalize a schedule of events and need a hard count.

Signed,

The Tournament Committee

@TB3Golf & @2down

Gooooooooood Morning Refugians,

Hope everyone is safe and sound given the sh*tshow we live in. If you could please confirm your attendance in the google document in this thread, we would love to go ahead lock down a schedule of events. This event will benefit the Sarasota Humane Society and we are asking that each attendee donate $10 on top of your green fees on Friday night to the cause. More information to come, but most importantly, please help us out and let us know if you are coming or not!

Thanks,

@TB3Golf

5 Likes

I am out. Enjoy!

1 Like

I am unfortunately not going to make it. I have removed my name from the spreadsheet.

1 Like

I am unfortunately going to have to remove my name from the list. I have tested positive for COVID. Sorry to miss this. Been looking forward to it.

Best wishes buddy.