Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

I would say inside the leather is good and max triple to keep things moving.

3 Likes

Play ready golf, net double pickup, any putts within a few inches are good. Everyone just keep pace with the group ahead of them.

Since are in a COVID world regarding flag sticks - everyone just use your best judgment on whether or not you think the ball would have gone in.

4 Likes

Stableford?

I believe @EConroy419 said we are doing low net/gross. I threw the idea of quota game out to @TheAbeFroman for the 10/8 event.

1 Like

Low net/gross with $10 buy in, winner take all both divisions. NIT spot to low net for Cog Hill.

Regular stableford ends up w/ the same result. It just eliminates triple bogeys, thus speeding play.

Points Strokes taken in relation to adjusted fixed score
0 2 strokes or more over, or no score recorded
1 1 stroke over
2 Same number of strokes
3 1 stroke under
4 2 strokes under
5 3 strokes under
6 4 strokes under

Just a suggestion for PoP. Can be adjusted for net.

1 Like

Not on my watch. I’ll be riding around on a dirtbike with a cattle prod zapping anyone who takes longer than 30 seconds to hit a shot.

You have been warned.

7 Likes

We had a few drops just now - three open spots to bring us to twelve complete groups. Be sure to tell your friends that may be interested!

10/9?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s 10/8…

3 Likes

Delete

Yea def 10/8

3 Likes

This is what happens when @VenkmansLament talk about tournament ideas over the phone…

Working on a possible two round day. Play 18 one direction, and reverse the course for the second round…

Some time in November. Anyone interested?

4 Likes

Wait, it’s possible to play ALGC backwards?

1 Like

We’re going to try and make it a thing :wink:
In November when we might be able to rent the place out for the day

EDIT: @VenkmansLament and I talked about finding a place in November to rent out, and then turn in to a “forwards and backwards” day

5 Likes

Playing Harborside Port on Wednesday. Any tips for a first timer?

Also, any good spots to eat on the way back to Michigan? Outdoor seating is a plus.

Get ready to deal with the wind. LOTS of it out there (fun course though!)

Don’t hurt yourself laughing at the anchor green on #15.

3 Likes

That bad of design?

Canal Shores has entered the chat…

(CC: @VenkmansLament)

5 Likes