Wayward Drive Logo

Says the one who posted the first reply

7 Likes

Gotta hype yourself man. But out of the first ~15 posts, there were some hitters in there.

5 Likes

If I see @JDGAFFLIN and @JScore on a thread as well as @anon24074719 I just assume the thread is lit.

But to answer @WellingtonGolf I feel like the wayward drive is both a vibe AND a mood.

2 Likes

Had a buddy in college who always liked his own instagram posts. People would dog on him for saying that he was just doing it to pump his own likes, his reply was “If I don’t like it then why would I post it” I feel that logic applies here too.

9 Likes

Hahaha I love that. Honestly wasn’t even talking about my post. @RosesTintedGlasses, @JScore, and @PurpATL brought the heat for the new guy.

2 Likes

Did he happen to be from NJ? That seems like a really NJ thing to say.

Was an Okie through and through

1 Like

I got nervous getting @'d twice in bang, bang fashion like that.

3 Likes

Ryan Palmer was the club drop.

Side note, but due to this logic (which is obviously true), posters should just not have an option to like their own posts since it’s produced this dumbass debate that is had with my friends on just about every platform with the like option

1 Like

Just going off what I was told!

2 Likes

Interesting. Especially being that I designed it off of these RP screenshots… (Assuming we’re talking about the same design, of course).

4 Likes

I can’t handle so many syllables in a single sentence, Mr McSmarty Pants.

2 Likes

It’s almost like old times.

Almost.

2 Likes

So your saying we need to recreate our round during the NIT.

I’m in.

2 Likes

This thread is wild. @tedscott showing up, and then legendary golf twitter personality @sacoomba posts for the first time in a year and a half. What the heck is going on!?

9 Likes

It’s full of people with 100 inside jokes and other people wondering what the fuck they walked into.

9 Likes

The summarizing feature on this thread is literal perfection.

4 Likes

It’s literally the first time I’ve used ‘summarise’ and boy, was it worth it! It’s gold Jerry.

2 Likes

Quick everyone like this post a bunch so it shows up on the summarization

“Sir this is a Wendy’s”
“Rank you favorite style of pizza”
“Brisket is a steak”
“Something something TBC”

10 Likes