Wayward Drive Logo

This got to behind the paywall content quickly

Did you guys know that I created a never before seen list called “The Top 100 Courses You Can Play” where the whole premise is that instead of listing a bunch of private courses, we just substituted in all the courses in the world that have a stay and play requirement. Just thought the refuge would want to know and this is in no way self promotion.

15 Likes

The real answer is that the wayward drive logo is a composite of multiple players (or so Soly says). There is no Jerry West behind the logo.

Don’t ask me how I know this. It was probably mentioned in a tweet or in a video or on this blog, but now it just occupies a space in the NLU content swamp portion of my brain.

2 Likes

Well, now what?

3 Likes

I can delete my post and we can go back to having fun

5 Likes

You can be my schwaldo any day…

2 Likes

It’s a golf club? I always thought it was a dude with a selfie stick.

5 Likes

85% sure Neil told me the wayward is J Rose

Edit: looked through DMs J Rose is the club drop. Not wayward.

careful! team rose would definitely come looking for royalties

6 Likes

I asked this a while back and was told by whomever that it was Vijay.

1 Like

But also fuck that movie. Sorry, I just had to say it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I didn’t enjoy it. Clever kind of but meh.

1 Like

This thread started out so fucking strong without anyone answering the question. I love that for us.

10 Likes

I just watched this movie Sunday night and I’ve probably watched an hour of explanation and fan theory videos just to make sure I watched the same movie.

It’s good but it’s typical Nolan. Very, very well shot, superb acting but the story is kind of flat…like time, or something.

After everything I keep going back to the the line the scientist says, “don’t try and understand it”. The movie is a fun watch but don’t overthink the plot. It’s there but hazy.

3 Likes

Hazy like a triple IPA.

1 Like

Like a fine German wheat beer brewed by monks

1 Like

@WellingtonGolf You get what you wanted out of this thread?

7 Likes

This thread is basically LCP vs HCP where HCP is non-nest subs.

6 Likes

Pretty eye opening experience here on my first day on The Refuge!

12 Likes

What a great first day
You learn the inside story
of who’s always here

13 Likes