Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Never birdie the first it leads to bad things

4 Likes

Ejected hard, but we got new angles today.

3 Likes

We like this though

4 Likes

Downside of playing up is you leave balls where other golfers can’t fathom a drive landing. Like 10 yards past the pin and 30 yards left of the green on 9. 95% sure someone grabbed my ball while walking to the first tee.

7 Likes

happened to me too, unfortunately.

2 Likes

CDGA not recognize Red Tees at Syd or just me?

It does not recognize it… I just tossed the score in the trash

3 Likes
9 Likes

Was trying to manipulate the handi prior to our match.

1 Like

Probably shoulda played slap the ‘coffee’ bag this morning to adequately caffeinate. I want to say Red Tees got their revenge but I’ve never beaten them.

Fun day though!

3 Likes

My skyball off the first notwithstanding, I may exclusively play the red tees now

6 Likes

Guys, the scorecard may not indicate it, but I truly believe we’re all in big trouble later this summer. Bartell is moving it and (mostly) flushing it. His brain still thinks he’s a 15 but his body is swinging like a 5. Once the brain catches up with the body (and we work on the wedges), he’s going to put up some insane quota numbers. Especially after the HC balloons during this one step back period.

3 Likes

Fun stuff out there. Whole different course from the reds of course, twice a season seems like the right amount. Felt lucky to get out of there only -1.

Still amazed that the greens are still so plinko-y, I think the longest putt for anybody in our group all day was 6 feet (I holed 22 feet of putts…total).

Here was my club usage today (#wedges):

Driver-6x
Hybrid-1x
5 iron (punch out)-2x
PW-1x
54 degree-1x
58 degree-9x
Putter -18x

6 Likes

Just waiting for the stats today as I sit on my porch eating lunch… @BabblingBrooksKoepka who do I need to chase down?

1 Like

-4 for me. Brought a bunker into play on #1 that should only be in play for toddlers and people over 100 years old :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Enjoyed it, hope to see ya guys out there in the future

5 Likes

how i feel after missing RTW again.

do we need special RTW merch? @FlapjackNickelsack you know what to do…

2 Likes

Feel like we need to pay for @FlapjackNickelsack nest membership so we can keep him on retainer for logo design

5 Likes

Think I just need @Wheel and @rmbartell from the regulars. @Timdean feel free to fill one out as a sub too if you’d like!

Full transparency, it will likely be early next week before I get to it as I’m traveling for work this week!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Hey WBB folks… @Ballgame has your 2CGC hats if you ordered one.

6 Likes