Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Did @TheAbeFroman and @Kbergen28 finish their match yet?

Great to be back!

A bit of a psycho scorecard today.

Holed out for Eagle from 158 on 1.

12 Likes

@rmbartell

7 Likes

8 continues to buck its head … some say its just as tough as 4

Negative. Sub rotation hasn’t aligned. I’m happy to concede if we get to that point.

2-3-4-5-6-7 for the six-card-straight in nine holes is mighty impressive, even for you Mr. Pargame!

7 Likes

i will say, the eagle moment was funny.

how many times in my golfing life have i been looking for a golf ball and checked the hole, for it to not be there, and usually way over the green or sometimes not even that close to the green. but you check, cause we’re crazy.

i didn’t want to say “well, let me check the hole” cause I stink. but, sure enough we did.

what’s the moral here? always check the hole. ya never know!

16 Likes

Happy to have witnessed it (albeit with the fog of it being 545) and great to have you join us again!

6 Likes

Week 6 stats below. I have a feeling @TeddyPargame will stay at the top of the Hole #1 leaderboard.

7 Likes

Electric! Way to make great use of that sub spot. Never forget that you cannot eagle them all if you don’t eagle the first.

9 Likes

#Vision36. Pargame taking lessons from Kim Jong-Il.

2 Likes

Week 7 is upon us!

I will not be there this week, but please remember to post your scores in the google form and I will post the stats on Monday. I’ll wave on my drive down to Ashville in the morning.

Weather is looking real nice with temps in the 50s and no clouds.

5:22 am Aaron @Bbadower @tmstrods @Wheel
5:29 am @WillyK @TheAbeFroman @Ballgame @PinkPantser
5:37 am @Lockwoodj14 @treeputttim bartell @Cswartz

3 Likes

@ChiFFI

1 Like
1 Like

Not gonna lie, randomly woke up at 4am and checked this thread in hopes that someone needed a last minute sub. I was disappointed but at least I did get to sleep in a bit longer.

5 Likes

Almost put @treeputttim back on the IR on hole 1 this morning. Friendly reminder to yell ‘Fore’ and not ‘heads up’ … My bad g

3 Likes

Shoutout @TheAbeFroman for a pretty easy looking 33 this AM.

9 Likes

posting a scottie is always fun! or so i hear. never done it.

5 Likes

@TheAbeFroman did you think this week was red tee week?

3 Likes