Waveland Breakfast Ball Club: 2024 (Chicago, IL)

Waiting on @BabblingBrooksKoepka @FlapjackNickelsack @Ballgame @TheAbeFroman and @Wheel to report in.

I filled that google form out earlier. Just updated the sheet with my quota

1 Like

-4 for me. That butter knife 3i was not my friend. Sorry not at laptop today!

3 Likes

stats will have to wait until next week!

What are we even paying this guy for?

5 Likes

Shoutout to @JAD who now has 10 rounds at or over quota. The kid came to play this year.

Also @JAD and @FlapjackNickelsack are fighting journeymen of the year with most rounds played at WBC. If all things stay the same, it looks like they will play Waveland 19 times from April through August.

Also shoutout to @Ballgame for the greatest mean mugging in history as we walked up to the 6th green after getting iced out by the guy cutting the green after two of us had already tee off.

8 Likes

Any takers?

6 Likes

In

1 Like

Raising my hand so high you might even be able to see it

1 Like

Fixed the link, apparently I had let all those listings expire!

3 Likes

Last team week of the season this year and we are going back to the trusted fastball of Scotch Foursomes. Weather this week could be dicey so come prepared.

Tee Times:
5:39 AM Group 1 @Cswartz (2) and @Wyclef (3) Average HCP 2.5 Quota of 16 Group 2 @TeddyPargame (4) and @Ballgame (1) Average HCP 2.5 Quota of 16
5:45 AM Group 3 Myself (4) and @JAD (3) Average HCP 3.5 Quota of 15 Group 4 @TrajMahal (6) and @tmstrods (1) HCP 3.5 Quota of 15
5:51 AM Group 5 @TheAbeFroman (1) and @tt92 (7) Average HCP 4 Quota of 14 Group 6 @Wheel (4) and Bill (4) Average HCP 4 Quota of 14

Side game will be Bingo Bango Bongo. Rules are as follows: Bingo: The “bingo” point is given to the first golfer in the group who lands their ball on the green. Bango: Once all balls are on the green, the golfer with the ball closest to the pin earns the “bango” point. Bongo: The “bongo” point is awarded to the player whose ball lands in the cup first. Each player throws $10 in the pot and whichever team has the most points after 9 holes takes the pot.

3 Likes

@BabblingBrooksKoepka

4 Likes

two rounds away from being able to qualify for playoff contention

Thats cool and all but I just wanna play golf haha. Parents are in town this weekend so I am SOL on that front

2 Likes

What’s the order of play? Do you mark everything or can you tap-in. What about 6 footers that you putt instead of marking?

Furthest first. The bongo is essentially longest putt made.

Basically, no ready golf except on the tee box.

2 Likes

Correct but since it’s only 2 balls in play this shouldn’t slow us down

2 Likes

Will definitely add an additional layer of strategy when selecting which tee shot to use.

2 Likes