Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Call the pro shop the day before, right when they open at 7:00 am - weekend afternoons are generally fully booked, but worth a call to see if you can sneak in there.

2 Likes

We’ll figure something out! I’m down to hang out for a bit after.

1 Like

This is a good play…

2 Likes

Too far out for Vibe day, but Friday looks sublime

10 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve still not booked into rounds on Vibey Friday or Vibey Sunday. But the lovely wife knows I’m going all in next weekend. Can someone point me to some options? Also, if anyone needs a place to park an RV, we have plenty of room out here at my farm in Southern Pines. Sadly, I can’t put you up in my modest house, but I can give you power, a view of the horses, and a place to shower. I make good coffee, too.

5 Likes

I’ve got spots at Hyland Friday morning

2 Likes

Love Highland. Count me in.

2 Likes

10 days out and we’re really liking what we’re seeing. Quarter zips aplenty for the morning round followed by a wonderful sunny day for some giggling in the afternoon.

11 Likes

What sort of UV index are we dealing with?

Aren’t you required to wear your sleeves whether it’s sunny or raining? (That question also goes much deeper than my basic weather reading skills)

1 Like

Looks delightful…Just hope they get it right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really happy for the crew, wish I could make it

1 Like

If you call the shop and get lucky, I would certainly join you.

1 Like

So important question: Is the Mid Pines Pilsner available only at the 3 courses (MP, SP, and PN) or at local beer shops as well?

2 Likes

For those asking for chat link

5 Likes

Have not seen it in stores. pretty sure it’s brewed just for the courses

1 Like

Another possibility is the SP taproom

4 Likes

I am not loving the trends here…need a little dip in that high. Looking for some Qzip vibes.

1 Like

Paging @OliveLoaf. Dr. Loaf please come to the thread

4 Likes