Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Just wanted to let those know playing TR on 10/1 specifically the 9:10 group I have cxld my spot.

If anyone is looking for a spot on that Friday morning one has just opened up.

1 Like

@OffTheDole

1 Like

I moved down to the 9:10 AM spot but the people at TR said you canceled the whole foursome, @Big_RanDeer. Was that what you meant to do?

Hell no. I cancelled my single spot. Lmk if I need to call them back

1 Like

Just talked to Hunter in the golf shop and he put it back to 4 at 9:10. “Oh shit Im sorry” he says

3 Likes

Whew! That could have been a tough scene.

1 Like

Tee time booked at Hyland at 8:12 on Friday 10/1, 3 spots open

You’re telling me, sorry for that guis. That’s one booking engine I don’t have access to otherwise I would have just bypassed the golf shop all together.

As a wise man once said, I can do it myself.

5 Likes

Are there people here who need to camp? Holy smokes, I’ve got loads of land here at Finally Home Farm, although no room here in the inn. DM me if anyone needs a vibey place to park or pitch in So. Pines.

2 Likes

Just went to look up course handicap at Longleaf and ooooh boy is that a lot of tees out there.

1 Like

yeah.

1 Like

Ok, that was literally 8 months ago and I did read it and knew @Fluff said it but I was still taken aback by the listing on GHIN

will you two just kiss already

2 Likes

he’s too pretty.

2 Likes

Tag @Hwhite next time. He’s so pretty Mrs. @LukeBoatright wanted to do a sister wives thing with him

3 Likes

There was real estate involved, so I’m sure that was the driving factor.

3 Likes

A dowry you say… getting medieval up in here

3 Likes

There was a legit castle involved, so yea extremely medieval.

3 Likes

Now just have to decide if it goes on 3 wood or heavenwood

@Geaugolf

17 Likes

@LukeBoatright: another raffle item for you, from a vibey favorite spot of many CLC’ers….

15 Likes