Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Post #432

1 Like

Bump

10 Likes

Whoah. This looks fun. Will the dog be there? @rkris ?

2 Likes

This is where I’d vibe if I was vibing… jealous vibe lurker.

1 Like

Both Fern (on the left) and Pete would love to hang with anyone who visits.

Pete, in particular, likes to be the little spoon.

19 Likes

Unfortunately I have to withdraw as I took a new job that will require me to work that day. Super bummed about missing this event, it would’ve been my first official Refuge event. Hope y’all enjoy and the vibes are strong.

4 Likes

Fortunately, I get to attend this event and will have a hella good time.

24 Likes

Can we play together so you can teach me how to #gainz on Robinhood over 18 holes?

1 Like

I thought some 8"x11" posters would look cool, but I’m not good at technology. Can someone teach me, or just add the club and bird to this? Trying to get more vibes rolling.

8 Likes

Was playing around on Canva and hit my limit.

1 Like

Yeah I updated the logo to vector and have a variants. Can mock it up

3 Likes

I booked as 1 for 11:30 not knowing what the Sunday plan was and wasn’t going to not play it if I could, not driving back until Monday and I’m staying a mile from there. So there will be Sunday vibes is what I’m saying

3 Likes

Silk road has some vibes available

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/silk-road-2-0-you-here-for-the-deals-or-the-feet-pics/33537/5401?u=tylernichols91

1 Like

25 Likes

Can our merch please be that on a cream tee. So good.

6 Likes

You did it! SICK

3 Likes

Also,definitely up for a vote on the words at the bottom before putting it on a poster.

1 Like

Friends, golf… and vibes

3 Likes

I just saw this on my Twitter feed - words of wisdom:

3 Likes

Can you try this one when you get time @tylernichols91? I will then do some research on getting posters printed