@NightTrainLane
and here we go

6 Likes

19 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

uhh, guise. Seltzer is served!

12 Likes

@Fluff Cant believe this, but im gonna have to back out. I took my name off the excel sheet already. Keep the vibes going…

1 Like

Live look at @NightTrainLane joining the rest of us in the field

Please update the spreadsheet as to your status.

TL;DR:

• 2 rounds on October 2nd: Team quota game for 2 NIT spots and an Alternate shot format in the afternoon
  • We will be supporting 2 charities: SwingPals and The Joe Niekro Foundation, and selling raffle tickets to support this
  • Merch information posted no later than one month from today
  • Lunch is provided, food truck and pizza are available for dinner
  • Cost of the event is $150, due by August 20th, and sent to my PayPal: @captfluff
11 Likes

@chris-turney you’re in the field

TL;DR:

• 2 rounds on October 2nd: Team quota game for 2 NIT spots and an Alternate shot format in the afternoon
  • We will be supporting 2 charities: SwingPals and The Joe Niekro Foundation, and selling raffle tickets to support this
  • Cost of the event is $150, due by August 20th, and sent to my PayPal: @captfluff

@dmmcgaha you’re in the field

TL;DR:

1 Like

@tuck_mulligan you’re in the field

TL;DR:

We’ve officially exhausted our waitlist

8 Likes

The wait is over

3 Likes

jeez they are just letting anyone into this thing

17 Likes

After coming back to 50+ unreads I kinda expected @NightTrainLane to get to the end of the gifs and just say sorry guis I can’t make it.

10 Likes

When is the free spot drawing? :joy::joy:

Spoiler alert - that’s going to happen tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m glad you asked!

Everyone go buy some tickets.

4 Likes

I’m looking for a free ticket

1 Like

Honestly everyone should enter at least once. Money goes to our charities and you might get 150 bucks back. No brainer.

4 Likes