Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

My disappointment is immense and my day is ruined. I don’t know how to break this to my young child and other family members and colleagues.

5 Likes

I am right smack dab in the middle of the tiny niche audience for whom this is an all-time great post.

13 Likes

@BeardedGolf you’re in the field

Please confirm your spot on the sheet and send payment via PayPal to @captfluff

5hxblp

19 Likes

25 people have paid.

So I think what @NightTrainLane is saying is.

13 Likes

Work schedules not looking good. Withdrew my name from the google doc. Hope y’all have fun.

1 Like

5 Likes

@jluke you’re in the field

Please confirm your spot on the sheet and send payment via PayPal to @captfluff

Damn @NightTrainLane, how far down the alternate list are you?? Did you take a week off from the Refuge the day this thing was announced??

3 Likes

I had already committed to The Clambake and The North Star Shootout so I figured that was enough. But now @GreenGene talked me into trying to make it to Vibestock.

8 Likes

2 Likes

I am so paid up.

2 Likes

1 Like

Was really glad I made it to the active roster, and have been trying to move shit around to make it work (didn’t think I had a chance on that long ass wait list) but unfortunately I will not be able to make it.

Hope the vibe includes pouring one out for the poor fools that couldn’t keep their agenda clear for the ultimate vibe sesh.

Enjoy and maybe we can vibe down the road next year!

2 Likes

I just woke up, so maybe this won’t make sense. But it also makes no sense that people say they want to vibe, and they get the chance, and then they don’t vibe. Like, you have to have some priorities in life. It’s not all about responsibility. It’s about managing those responsibilities. I have to be there because my favorite version of me lives there. I gotta go to work.

9 Likes

Ok Jay Bilas

11 Likes

I am very much here for Bundesliga gifs making it into the Vibestock thread

1 Like

1 Like

You did it, buddy! You got the joke!

3 Likes

Your point still stands.

Lots of non vibers in our midst.

3 Likes