Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

@FrequentFader Would definitely like to play early afternoon if I do not play PN that morning. Once I hear from the other two I will make some calls and see what I can find out. Not sure how far in advance I could get a slot at PN that afternoon but I would love to play there while MP is somewhat fresh in my memories.

1 Like

Yeah early afternoon I’m down for don’t really care where. Will be good to warm up the sticks

2 Likes

This brings me overwhelming sadness

1 Like

So can you call the pro shop for pine needles/mid pines for a tee time in October? Online doesn’t seem to go out as far to book in October.

I will be lurking as I need to play with @Sarah. Let’s make something happen.

4 Likes

Understood

1 Like

Wife didn’t remember me saying I didn’t need to go. Sorry waitlisters.

4 Likes

dope

3 Likes

That seems like a sarcastic gif that I am not sure I truly appreciate. Is this dry Scottish humo(u)r or something?

13 Likes

Everyone knows @JamesHCard is Welsh

6 Likes

South London’s finest

2 Likes

wayne2

4 Likes

FYI the payment due date has been updated to 8/20. Please update the confirmation status on the google sheet and send payments as soon as you know you are coming.

@Dags98 @Paden @JCO @Harambes1Iron @rkris @loganrv @jimithng23 @JScore @sundaybag @JScore

If you’d like a chance at a free entry.

3 Likes

FYI the payment due date has been updated to 8/20. Please update the confirmation status on the google sheet and send payments as soon as you know you are coming.

@Are_you_double_D @oldpatricksmith @billythekid @Just-a-little-right @jskovgaard @chilidipper @cltgamecock @avess @KyaKona @JamesHCard

2 Likes

@Craigstands @edwardt2 @spiders04 @needforspieth @GreenGene @skip_muldoon @jtshelley42 @sjdowne @kevjones @payerasjl

Whats the no-show policy?

4 Likes

@PowerFadez @GamecockDuffer @yungbunzz @DSimpson @DJsCokeDealer @bmasters @ColoniusFunk @mshriver3 @anon29849602 @Smidler

1 Like

@WaterHazard @PapaZulu @TheRedMenace @jimtaft @therealmarkymark @JohnP @Churchie @miketerps08 @desperateunder105 @tylersucks

The committee will be releasing a statement at the appropriate time.

4 Likes