Vibestock (Southern Pines, NC): 2021, October 2 - Longleaf Golf and Family Club

Was it the lack of maize themed beverages?

2 Likes

Told my wife I didnt need to come to Vibestock after the Hootenanny (mistake on my part), but after reading @Fluffā€™s dissertation on the plan I might need to do some re-negotiating. Sorry to those on the waitlist and @JohnP, your money isnā€™t safe yet.

4 Likes

You know the execs at the Korn Kan Ferry Tour get butthurt when their guys go play elsewhere!

In reality, Iā€™m actually planning to propose that weekend and I donā€™t think my GF has any special affection for Longleaf.

5 Likes

Not that she knows of yet at least.

7 Likes

That affection would skyrocket if it became the location of said proposal. Then, thereā€™s a chance of returning regularly in the future. Just throwing it out there, a Vibestock proposal would be next-level.

7 Likes

Follow us @BabblingBrooksKoepka. Stop playing checkers and start playing 6D chess my man

4 Likes

Well good luck trying to get @Randy to officiate the wedding if you donā€™t propose at a NLU eventā€¦

19 Likes

She will after you propose to her at Vibestock.

5 Likes

Just like Rahm at Torrey Pines

THINK OF THE STROKES GAINED PERSPECTIVE

6 Likes

And when the US Open eventually comes to longleaf the models will definitely consider it a home game for you

2 Likes

THERE COULD BE A BANNER. WE COULD ALL UNROLL A LARGE BANNER.

ā€œ(fiance) Will you give me strokes, forever?ā€

16 Likes

For anyone on the waitlist interested in getting into Vibestock or for anyone on the list that wants a chance to go for free.

5 Likes

big kudos for thinking through the logistics on this. canā€™'t wait.

Iā€™m still in need of a place to stay - any AIRBNB beds/rooms available? If not, any consensus of a hotel to choose?

6 Likes

The Econo Lodge in Southern Pines is a good low cost option nearby

2 Likes

Best of luck with the proposal Bill!

2 Likes

Re: that visor

4 Likes

Just waitā€¦

16 Likes

Subscribe

Good Morning Refugees!

I am proud to add 2 items to the upcoming raffle.

The first is a custom tie-dye course appropriate polo size Large

Finally I am also adding a Vokey SM5 F Grind Wedge, 50 degree and 8 bounce with an MCC plus 4 grip. It also happens to carry the stamp of ā€˜The Milf Hunterā€™.

I feel terrible because with my injury this season I havenā€™t been able to allow the milf hunter outside much. Just the other day I came across it stuck in my dryer of all placesā€¦

So paging @anon3021505 @methridge and tell all your friends that refuge meme edge lord status is one step closer if you bui a vibestock raffle ticketā€¦

29 Likes

hahahahahahah stuck in the fucking dryer man. This is top class

11 Likes