Tourist Sauce, Ireland

Had a pint of Guinness tonight with dinner and did not win the game. Great product placement guise.

3 Likes

Imgur

Yeah, pretty decent ad placement. Guinness is the perfect complement to a traditional Irish sushi roll

3 Likes

Evening folks,
How do we think Adare will hold up against the other courses that will be in this series?

Personally, I can’t wait to see the strapped boys get a little bit cosy in the confines of The Manor.

4 Likes

As seen in the trailer, Neil is getting cozy to that falcon. Makes me think he might’ve gotten some tips to fend off altitude sickness

1 Like

Before we move on to Adare, I’m still hoping to get a soundtrack listing of episode 2 - the whole soundtrack was great but particularly around 13:46ish. Even tried Shazam and it couldn’t pull it up.

Any help @djpie?

1 Like
1 Like

Gotcha…didn’t know that. Was hoping they found a cool new funk band…but realizing that’s probably not the case.

Yeah I only remembered that response because I had the same question. Music choices have been great in each season.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks @rmattgolden!

1 Like

I think of all the courses in this series Adare is the one I am most interested in because not only is it parkland, which will provide a nice contrast to everything we have seen so far, but I will be interested to see how my memories of playing it in 2014 match up against the recent renovation.

1 Like

Interested see if they spend any time in Adare the town or hole up on the resort. The town is great and a contrast to most of where they will be on the trip. It bustles

2 Likes

You know you are at the swakniest of golf courses when the super is wearing a button down shirt with patches on the elbows!

2 Likes

The real question is… after this, can the Strapped boys ever be brought back down to earth? I expect the next episode to be them “roughing it” at Albany and Abaco Club for the weekend.

Tronny Two-Gloves! @Tron fullsizeoutput_1cc75

6 Likes

Another great ep - this was fun. Adare seems like a spectacular spot.

But this pitch shot by @Randy is going to give me nightmares:

But the video cuts away…I gotta know - did the big guy land it on the green? I know where I would’ve ended up…

2 Likes

Such a great episode.

One time my wife and I were walking down the street on the north side of Chicago. We saw an open house and decided to pop in for fun. While it looked fairly standard from the street, it turned out to be a 5.4 million dollar house with an elevator. The whole time I was in there I was thinking, “Oh man, these people know that I have no business being in here. They know this is way out of my league.” I think I’d feel that way the entire time I was at Adare Manor.

12 Likes

Of all land-based Apex Predators - I gotta give the nod to the Polar Bear in a winner-take-all / loser-leaves town match. Golden Eagle would need a shot per hole to have a chance.

I love @TomCoyne rockin the Dooks GC polo in the cutaway interviews. That’s 100% on my irish golf bucket list if only for the logo

2 Likes

What were Neil and Randy talking/laughing about with that painting? I can’t understand what they are saying/I’m missing the joke.