#TheMotherClucker — HCC takes on Old Waverly and Mossy Oak

Moving and shaking! @bigdaddybledsoe and @therealmarkymark are on the waitlist! That’s half the field full once everyone gets paid up :rooster:

2 Likes

A former Diamond Dawg from the Thunder & Lightning era is off the waitlist and in the field for the second year in a row :fire:

1 Like

Yeti stainless steel bucket added for the putting contest :eyes:

2 Likes

Attn: NIT participant and Little Clucker OG @Jim_Sand needs a partner :eyes:

I used to be a member at OW when I lived in Columbus. I live in Atlanta now and would love to come back for this event!

2 Likes

Registration will open to the refuge in about two weeks :saluting_face:

1 Like

@NightTrainLane and I are off the waitlist

3 Likes

3 Likes

MSU E9 tee times secured :fire:

2 Likes

Registration will open to the public this weekend… if you have not already secured your spot, I recommend doing so ASAP

http://ukg.golf/q?ac=fKzuQPN8

Registration is open to any and all! Let’s fill the field!

1 Like

HCC member here looking for a partner to play in this event. I’m a State fan in Brandon, MS, 10 handicap. Should be a good weekend, hit me up if you’re interested in joining!

1 Like

@Jrob0822 also needs a partner… heard he may be sending out the bat signal to @ABR :eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

I need you as a partner and I need your number to send you the deets. @ABR

2 Likes

I “mustache” you a question

While you’re here, peer pressure @therealmarkymark to not back out

2 Likes

I’ve watched no less than 10 youtube videos of the courses this morning while “working” and one mentioned the cottages… @leftysauce I don’t remember seeing it mentioned one way or the other, but do the lodging fees need to be paid (X) amount of days in advance or are they handled at check-in?

1 Like

No sir! If memory serves, you’ll be charged upon check out. I’ll make sure everyone has their info to the right place once we close registration

1 Like

Confirmed in
Jonah Hill Moneyball GIFs | Tenor

3 Likes