The Yellowhammer at Cherokee Ridge 10/14 (Alabama’s Signature Event)

Let’s ride!

@hworth14 is a great resource

And @mbrittain88 chipped in as well, although it tickles me to remind everyone that Terri Pines no longer exists as TP Country Club™ took its place :joy:

1 Like

Tees are bagged :face_exhaling: a few lucky competitors got some stickers thrown in there that were leftover from The Extinction

1 Like

ONE WEEK UNTIL REGISTRATION CLOSES

4 Likes

These Yetis are the perfect size to throw in the car on a road trip or in the golf cart for a round with the crew.

One of these will be available to win through Closest to the Pins on every par 3!

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

We are dangerously close to registration closing… If you’re on the fence, what are you waiting for?

Legitimate question… If you’ve been considering registering but something is holding you back, sound off and give us a chance to calm your qualms

With less than 12 hours left to register, the field is all but locked at 22 players.

A few noteworthy changes due to the smaller field…

• Players will now compete in two flights, not three, with the top 3 players being paid out, not the top 5.
  • The derby has been reduced from a 3 player to a 2 player alternate shot derby.
  • Shotgun start is still in play, but with a few 3somes to start the wave and set the pace.

Players can expect an email in the next few days with tee times, derby pairings, and more info.

2 Likes

in your inbox :envelope_with_arrow:

1 Like

2 Likes

9 DAYS LEFT!!!

3 Likes

Derby prizes are in!

3 Likes

Not sure if they’ve been shared with the public yet, but the tag czar may have done his best work yet. They are beautiful.

1 Like

100%, @flanwilder always crushes but I can’t get enough of this divot tool, rocked it all weekend at Sweetens even though the greens were so hard I didn’t do much damage :joy:

4 Likes

Duffel bags filled with gifts and prizes, boxes from the Classic, and the @HHSBallCoach jackpot bag ready to head out from High Cotton HQ at 7AM!

Excited to get everyone back together for what feels like the first time in a long time. Planning to arrive by 10:30 to get everything set for registration to open at 11:00.

That being said… If you arrive before 11:00, please don’t expect us to be ready :joy: @lostinspace and I will take turns at the registration table so the other can eat/hit the range. We look forward to seeing you in the morning!

1 Like

Keep that ball flight low today players! It gonna be a little breezy around the Ridge!

1 Like

:round_pushpin:Madison, AL

1 Like

Hopefully y’all were able to make it home alright @leftysauce

Thanks for putting together such a fun event. Was really fun and well done. Will try to be back next for sure!

2 Likes

Thanks man! @lostinspace drove us back to Nashville, made it home around midnight. T’s & P’s for our boy @acrid as he’s back in Huntsville waiting to get it sorted in the morning

So glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on the W!

2 Likes