The Walk in the Park - 72 Holes, 7 Clubs, 2 Days

Who else is prepping for the Walk in the Park already?

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-great-outdoors-hiking-hunting-camping-etc/12659/447?u=vwhitehead4417

1 Like

To whom it may concern:

In regards to the scheduling of the Walk in the Park, I’ve had an epiphany, and wanted to reach out for public comment on a potential change.

Somehow, I completely missed the fact that the Kroger Queen City LPGA tournament is taking place September 19th - 22nd, the weekend prior to when we have scheduled the Walk in the Park. In order to maximize our potential for fun, I had the idea to move the event forward a week, to coincide with the Kroger LPGA tournament.

So, in fullness of clarity, we’d be playing on Friday, September 20th and Saturday, September 21st, instead of the 27th & 28th, as previously planned.

But, of course, I don’t want to make this change without consulting all of you, especially those individuals who have signed up already. Please let me know what you think!

2 Likes

I don’t follow the thought process tbh. Either weekend would work for me. I don’t think I have any scheduling conflicts regardless.

1 Like

I was just thinking it would provide an easier opportunity for some guys to play in our event and also check out the LPGA tournament on Thursday or Sunday, especially if they’re coming in from out of town.

If it overcomplicates things, maybe it’s just a change we think about making in future years. I’m not partial either way, I just thought it might add a little extra something to the overall experience. I’m leaving it up to you guys, though - again, this is my first time running a tournament like this, so if you think I’m doing something stupid or wrong, please call me out on it.

2 Likes

Oh gotchu. I don’t know where people are coming from. Either works for me. I’m glad they found a location for the event.

3 Likes

I am good with either weekend

2 Likes