The Showdown in South Florida Part II May 21st 2022 @PGA Golf Club

Guis going to have DM’s incoming for payment options in the near future.

Also working on gathering donations for our charity, however debating on doing a 50/50 raffle, shoutout @JohnP

4 Likes

I do have two openings if anyone is interested…

Just a heads up, expect to see a DM coming from me for payment. Venmo preferred but will also accept paypal we are officially inside of 3 weeks!!!

4 Likes

I hate to do it but I have to drop out on this one guys. My buddy is having a “pre-parent party” the same day and he just dropped it on us in the group chat this weekend.

It’s like a second bachelor party for him I guess, so it’ll be a good time but really bummed to not be out there with you guys.

Sorry for the last minute cancelation… you hate to see it.

Just sent payment requests out to the entire field.

Once I have everyone paid, I will start collecting for the 50/50 raffle for our charity.

@PGA_ALLTHEWAY, by email or another method?

I sent DM’s to all participants.

1 Like

Did anyone sign up a Jperk21? Not listed on the refuge…

@ASplashOfOJ @PGA_ALLTHEWAY has some spots open here, would love to see our Roost filling those spots up!!!

7 Likes

Still have a few spots available, but I wanted to share something that just arrived at my small shop…

12 Likes

9 Likes

I plan on updating the actual roster/google sheet. There has been quite a few changes so please do not get attached to any names on the sheet. We will still have an awesome event with some great people. Once i get it updated I will do my best to honor all requests in terms of pairings. The tee prizes will be shipping early next week and I will have extras of both the hats and towels if anyone wants to double up.

You will not be disappointed!

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder, payments are due exactly 1 week from today.

3 Likes

Currently we have 7 players not paid, I’m hoping to have pairings up by Tuesday.

If you are not paid by this Friday at 5pm you will be bumped.

3 Likes

Here’s everyone I have not received payment from
@PhilSmith @peterdubbya @jrperk21 @McKeeasy @GratefulPhan @jmalaney

You have until 5pm on Friday.

If somehow I missed your payment or something came up please DM me, I’m just trying to get a final headcount for tee times/pairings.

4 Likes

Guis @PGA_ALLTHEWAY is one of if not the kindest person I have met via the Refuge. In addition to that he has done so much and is continuing to go out of his way to make this event a success. Let’s get everything to him by the deadline and have an awesome time next weekend!

14 Likes

Last official day to get in…

Also I might not be cool enough to wear this hat

9 Likes

Pairings will be coming out Tuesday, giving up Monday @5 for my last two guys to pay

I will do my best to honor requests

we are officially ONE WEEK AWAY!!

10 Likes

Is it Saturday yet? Look forward to meeting you all.

5 Likes

Pairings dropping at 5pm today, last chance to get any requests in…

5 Likes