The Showdown in South Florida Part II May 21st 2022 @PGA Golf Club

After the success from last year’s event at the Palm Beach Par 3

were-back-we-are-back

we are running it back this year with a bigger and better venue, definitely more variety for the crew

PGA Golf Club in Port Saint Lucie, some would consider it a homecoming for yours truly, I have been in contact with the staff after several site visits and was able to secure the Wanamaker course for the date of May 21st.
Hands down one of my favorite tracks to play in the area.
wanamaker 1
wanamaker 2
Really stoked to run this event and I promise to bring back the awesome scoreboard/calligraphy combination along with this beauty…
2021 Champ
hopefully with us going with a full regulation golf course @sundaybag might not end up with a matching pair on his mantle.
Tee times will be in the AM with scoring/lunch after play.
Also might have a confirmed a @Hwhite appearance, we will definitely be monitoring the developing situation.

17 Likes

I’ve gotta run it back this year!

9 Likes

After consulting with @PGA_ALLTHEWAY I’d like to add this will BE an ELEVATED SPLASH OF OJ ROOST POINTS eligible event.

12 Likes

Almost totally forgot sweet logo courtesy of my gui @RyanNas
nlu-pga

20 Likes

cropped-cropped-MDG-Logo-150x150

Looks similar to this. I dig it.

Hoping not to double bogey a hole from 60 yards out and take the prize. Thanks for setting this up, @PGA_ALLTHEWAY!

2 Likes

Right in my neck of the woods. Happy to host a round at Banyan Creek the day before/after the tourney if anybody’s interested, it’s a ghost town in May.

4 Likes

Repping for the 305

3 Likes

38 minutes away. In!

3 Likes

How does one look into joining this event?

I live close to the par 3 course if anyone ever wants to play

Fill out the Google sheet on the first post.

spots are going quick, field will be limited to 44 players!

2 Likes

Excitedly signed up before I realized it coincides with my group’s golf trip to Charleston. Damn.

@PGA_ALLTHEWAY - do we have an idea of start times for the event?

1 Like

Phenomenal question, we are going with tee times starting around 8am with scoring/lunch following play.

Also in terms of pricing we are looking around $85 per person for golf/favor, lunch will be on your own off the menu.

Also more on the merch front will be coming out soon…

8 Likes

Signed up!!! Excited to venture south of Jax

4 Likes

Looks awesome I am down and signed up.

Just hope my relationship holds up through this and Abandoned Dudes.

3 Likes

Significant others are strongly encouraged to attend, Mrs.PGA_ALLTHEWAY will be on site most likely CRUSHING mimosas during play and will gladly welcome any newcomers.

3 Likes

Loving the invite @PGA_ALLTHEWAY - much appreciated!

She is a lock for streamsong and I think mimosa gang temptations will be enough to get her out again.

1 Like

Update Only 3 Spots left!!!

Also keep an eye out, merch rolling out soon!

5 Likes