The Refuge Feedback Thread

Would you settle for just being on a list?

So there is a list!

You asked for it, buddy!

Not since this guy has anyone ever been persecuted so badly!

16 Likes

4 Likes

Well maybe if you had a chiseled physique like him, people might be nicer to you.

6 Likes

(I guess we’re not allowed to post gifs unless we ninja-edit them in)

(95)

8 Likes

If one of our posts gets deleted by a mod, does it still count towards the 100? I’m not trying to be tongue in cheek, genuinely curious.

4 Likes

story of my time on the refuge

2 Likes

3 Likes

What do the light gray (grey) usernames mean?

1 Like

How does one change one’s Nest description? Mine currently says “in the Nest” but I feel as though it can and should be so much more. I want to personalize my profile!

4 Likes

Have to do it through your Nest profile page.

http://www.nolayingup.com/profile

1 Like

Poor people

10 Likes

With all the posts being deleted this thread is starting to feel like time travel…

It does not.

1 Like

So have to have my say about the fact that most of the refuge is now behind a paywall.
Disappointed would cover it. As a non American follower it is a little difficult to justify a Nest subscription as I would receive the following benefits
1 Annual free gift on which I would have to pay import tax
2. A free podcast
3. 15 % discount on NLU merch which I would then be charged import tax.
4. Entry into events that I could not possibly travel to.

Yes 90 Bucks for a hardcover is not great.

Thanks for the fun it was good while it lasted.

2 Likes
  1. That’s simply not true. We pay the import tax on Nest gifts or refund if any international member reaches out that they had to pay that duty.
  2. That’s not true. Nest pod has never been free with the exception of Decembers announcement.
  3. That’s not true. We pre pay the import/duties on international shipments. Sure, shipping cost is high, but we lose money even at $20-$25. Sorry, we’re not Amazon.
  4. Wish I could change this but…Covid
  5. Thanks for your contribution to the community in the past. We wish you all the best.
30 Likes

oof

5 Likes

Sorry to contradict you there Icarito

One evening after a little too much wine I purchased hat shirt and towell and had to pay 25 pounds to liberate it from the post office

I know the nest podcast isn’t free I was pointing out the potential benefits of joining.

As far as COVID goes it has little to do with my ability to fly across the world for golf weekend that is purely financial.

1 Like