The Refuge Feedback Thread

Yeah, something’s up.

1 Like

What platform are you guis using? I’m having a similar issue on Android.

Chrome & Safari

1 Like

(No wonder @anon3021505 is always running short on likes)

2 Likes

I was just confirming that that’s my set up, you fuckin’ goof. Hahahaha. Relax over there!

2 Likes

I’m nothing without the ability to quote posts. It’s the only way I’m funny enough to get likes

3 Likes

Dumb refugee quote—> witty GIF—> sit back and harvest likes

Winning formula every time.

8 Likes

Or just post in a thread that @anon3021505 is participating in:

6 Likes

This is for the people who liked his post as well. Savages.

11 Likes

I’ve been hit - man down, man down.

1 Like

I was having issues also but found if I just quote words (no emojis, usernames, or bold words) it seems to work.

For X-mas, can we please get the black NLU logo (top left next to thread topic) changed to white on dark mode? I’ll buy you some beer @McSchvantz

I think someone posted the code for how to get it to work in this thread (ITT for the hardcores).

2 Likes

I don’t know what happened with the quoting, not seeing much in the changes for the recent updates we’ve done that would have affected it…

I do see some issues in the Discourse Meta forum about some vaguely related quoting issues that were fixed, but we’re pretty damn close to the bleeding edge in terms of updates, so I think any of that would have been fixed for us.

I bet Santa can figure something out.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Every day I consider leaving the Refuge for GCA. I’m willing to bet their admin computer science smart tech guy could fix quoting glitches.

I thought I was losing my mind last week when I started having this issue.

1 Like

The trick is to just use the quote function and write whatever you want, like this:

8 Likes

Some penis said I can’t like posts in here anymore, so I just want you to know I like this.

Nevermind. I see you liked his post. I take back my already not real like.

Savages.

2 Likes

Ok well this is a weird thing to quote, but I think it’s fixed.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha ha ha.