The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

THIS GUI

He fails to mention185 yards breeze into hits it to 2 FEET! straight out of the car!

3 Likes

Haha. I may not have mentioned it, but I won’t forget that one for a while!

3 Likes

Great meeting you @pe2 and glad we got paired up in the afternoon. Sorry I had nothing left in the tank golf wise but the cold beers were nice. Hit me up if you’re ever around Charlotte.

Incredible.

Let’s be sure to find a couple of lawn chairs and a cooler of beer.

7 Likes

Indeed and seconded. Place was top notch.

I’m glad ya’ll enjoyed the rounds. Didn’t hurt that the Super double cut and rolled them both days for us.

4 Likes

As my first refuge event ever I couldn’t have been more pleased with how it went. I can’t wait to get to meet more you at later events. @LukeBoatright thank you for taking on the huge burden of setting up the entire thing. Hope to see some of ya’ll again at the NIT.

8 Likes

@Fluff and @pe2 were putting on stripe shows Saturday morning and I had a front row seat. @leric90, a good player in his own right, was a pleasure to chat with during our morning round. His amazement at South Carolina real estate prices was hilarious.

This was my third NLU event and I played probably some of my worst golf and got stung by a bee. Lost a couple sleeves of balls, but managed to find a birdie and some pars. Progress?

Thanks @Luke for putting together another stellar meetup.

6 Likes

DONATION UPDATE!
$650 to Golden Harvest food bank to help those in need of covering the gap of food needs in their homes. That’s almost 2,000 meals we as a group have helped provide. Thank you all so much for your assistance with this cause!

31 Likes

Thank you for your generosity. Heard so many great things about the event and so happy you picked this worthwhile charity.

U r a good dude.

2 Likes

Visors finally arrived!

I’m 2 days into a new position at work. Give me a few days and I’ll have them out to post office or work on a local pick up if you’re in Columbia.

11 Likes

FUCK I wish my head wasn’t too small for a visor. That shit is clean

1 Like

Damn this dude is big mad

3 Likes

Jeremy Carrell is about to catch these hands

1 Like

Did I pay for this yet?

Can I buy one?

I will not let this bullshit stand.

6 Likes

Idk. I’ll get back to you. I’m on a call that won’t fucking end.

1 Like

That shit has my blood pressure up.

Might be partly due to this never ending online training I’m on.

1 Like

Forest hills misses ya’ll

11 Likes

We miss Forest Hills!

2 Likes