The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club

As of rn, it’s a week of decision. But if SEC cancels their season, we’ll probably be in. Rotate me to the back of the alt list for now.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

@WaterHazard you’re inside the cut line! Let me know your status for 10/3.

2 Likes

I know these are wild times @LukeBoatright but keep doing the Lords work. This is gonna be an all timer.

Let me know if you need anything.

3 Likes

I’ve only got one speed from now to October.

4 Likes

I dont check the Refuge for a few months and this is what I miss. Added to the long waitlist!

Name checks out.

6 Likes

Tough, but fair.

1 Like

I will not be able to attend at this point

1 Like

Hate to hear it. Are you officially pulling your name out? Or waiting a bit?

Officially pulling out. Just can’t make it happen.

1 Like

@anon71339061 you’re officially in! Let me know if you can make the 10/3 date

1 Like

I am hoping to, but my work is not down with me traveling to naughty states…but SC is only 14% growth this week…

So… I am leaning towards no just to be fair to anyone else on the alternate list. Can we put me at the bottom of the alternates list in case you don’t have enough people and I am clear to go?

1 Like

Yes I’ll throw you back down on the alternate list.

1 Like

@Churchie welcome to the big leagues.

You’re in.

1 Like

Talked to you yesterday offline but my attendance is very doubtful. There is a chance my plans change, so I’m gonna hold my spot for a few weeks, but I’m absolutely gutted.

Will advise confirmed status ASAP.

3 Likes

:frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

@anon29849602 the only good thing about the conversation @tedscott and I had was that he couldn’t see the tears in my eyes.

3 Likes

I could feel them buddy, I could feel them.

Thank you so much. Sorry for the circumstances that I made it in…but I’ve been waiting just a few weeks for this moment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Blythewood… is your home course Cobblestone Park? Love that place.