The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

@cjhawki you are on the list but no deposit. Is this a hold over sign up or are you planning on attending? Money due ASAP.

Thanks!

Awesome, Thanks! Only difference I found was swinghardandhope has paid. There are underscores in his username for the Forrest Hills rounds, but not on the official roster list

@DawgLeg @westerj12 @tuck_mulligan @Deven75 @tdaly @jsteve15

I deleted the people no longer attending the event off of the Forest Hills groups on Friday and Sunday so there are spots available.

5 Likes

Makes me in too right? Should we move our names up in empty rows?

Sweet! @Fluff would you like to give me your money now or just wait until the day of for convenienceā€™s sake?

5 Likes

Hoping the October surprise is lower fuel prices this year, this 5.2 (!) handicap is going to weigh down the truck quite a bit.

3 Likes

yes. Put yourself in a blank row and take yourself off of the alt list.

I have to bail due to some recent developments that will require me to travel the week leading up to the event. Please keep my deposit for the PAR Fund!

1 Like

thanks! Next time!

MERCH PAYMENTS ARE GOING OUT VIA @tylernichols91

PLEASE PAY IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Someone paid me for merch when they squared up their final payment. You can reach out to me and I will confirm with Tyler.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Merch payment requests will be going out in the order of the sheet and I have to modify the message every few to beat @McSchvantz so if you havenā€™t gotten a request just yet - it is coming

3 Likes

Trying to schedule out travel - any idea what time we will be teeing off Sunday morning at Forest Hills?

I should be all paid, right?

Have you sent me $150 total for the event? Itā€™s possible I missed yours but all I have is the deposit noted so far.

@frederickIV whats the first tee time for our group Sunday?

9:15 is the first tee time

1 Like

Got it, thanks man! Idk if people are fighting for that first spot but I donā€™t mind leading things off with @LukeBoatright and my carpool buddy @JCO

2 Likes

I loaded my payment to you with a merch payment. Iā€™ve told Tyler so heā€™s aware.

1 Like

Thanks! Couldnā€™t remember who it was.

1 Like

lets throw @OTPLefty in our group off first since he has a long drive home.

3 Likes