The Rail @ Aiken Golf Club 2.0 10/22/22 Pairings are live

you are good! Thanks!

Anything planned for evening hangouts?

Alley in Aiken Friday and Saturday night.

I’ll start a group WhatsApp soon.

14 Likes

32 Likes

5 Likes

While merch is cool, post golf hangs are always a good time, I think we all are waiting to see when the foot race will be? Down the 16 stairs?

6 Likes

I vote for a race around the putting course

4 Likes

His name is Thomas Smith. He’s a guest of mine and a nest member. Never active on the boards.

Charleston muni guy like myself.

I messaged @LukeBoatright about inviting Tom when the waitlist got to me and people were dropping like flies. We’re all paid up I believe and hoping to play first 18 together. Excited to play Aiken

5 Likes

Yup. You’re right. Thanks for jogging my memory!

2 Likes

WhatsApp chat.

7 Likes

@Paden who took over your role as MC of Forest Hills? Too lazy to scroll through.

1 Like

@frederickIV has been a good friend and taken over host duties. Granted I call him fred but yall should refer to him as Doctor.

Will be asking for a couple of these from whoever snags my hat since I can’t come. Speaking of, did I miss the paying part on that?

No. @tylernichols91 and I are chatting tonight and he will be sending our payment request.

2 Likes

Thanks!

@frederickIV do you have time to cross check the lists and those paid in full? Want to make sure we don’t have people on the list that are not coming any more.

I was bored and looking for anything to avoid working so threw a quick lookup on the Forest Hills sheets against the official roster. Looks like 4-5 spots open up each day. I’ll let @frederickIV validate though but looking good for those alts

5 Likes

Need to remove myself from that list.

@DawgLeg @tuck_mulligan your both in on your respective days at Forest Hills. Hope you enjoy the course.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

@Albatrossity @bogeytax @Very.chipper @bpaul1166 @TheSummerMan

This is my final request to you all for payment. I need to hear from you ASAP to assure that you will receive tee gift and lunch.

Thanks!