The Pre-Invitational Open at White Oak - 11/5/2020 (See post 14 for details)

Can you add me to the waitlist. Thanks!

3 Likes

No problem, we will let you know if/when you move up off the waitlist!

I’m going to bow out for someone closer or already in town to take my spot. Have a 5 hour drive down that morning.

Thanks for y’all setting up what sure will be an awesome kick off to the weekend.

2 Likes

4 Likes

It’s for the best. You’re going to get enough of me throughout the weekend.

3 Likes

Alright as promised here is your Thursday update!

Since we have stolen the organizer of our usual Thursday game at Jax Beach the field at White Oak will now serve as the Thursday game on Nov 5!

So as we usually do in the Thursday game we will be playing a quota/stableford game in addition to a gross skins game. Top 3 players in relation to their quotas will be paid out as well as any skins that aren’t cancelled out.
Eagle - 8
Birdie -4
Par -2
Bogey -1

Please bring $10 cash for the game, all cash can be given directly to TB. He will be easy to find, look for a well dressed or poorly dressed Italian depending on the day that will be holding a laptop attempting to look official.

We will only play the quota game for our morning golf, anything after lunch has been left open for refugees to hangout and play a few holes with old or new friends. Cross country golf or horseraces are also encouraged as we will have the course to ourselves.

Below is a list of attendees handles

Hwhite
JCO
OffTheDole

jimithng23
drv4show
NanerMan
JohnP
MrVinegar206
Schikolas
TB12
wrobertson
RDUgolfer
shankcity
2down
Righty_phil88
Ethanpowell14
jtshelley42
JAD

Plus a portion of the NLU guys and a few locals that are helping us host.

@Hitchings21 you are currently atop the waitlist.

Feel free to dm me, @OffTheDole or @JCO with any event or Jax questions!

10 Likes

This is going to be rad. Great way to start it all off!

Big thanks to @OffTheDole, @Hwhite, @JCO and any others for making this happen!

4 Likes

@OffTheDole I just filled out the form and am hoping to get on the alternates list.

2 Likes

@Hitchings21 and @bmasters you have both been added to the field, see y’all Nov 5!

3 Likes

Please check your dm’s for a map and an update to our tee times from @OffTheDole

We are now going off at 8am!!! Balls in the air at 8!

7 Likes

Not seeing anything in my DMs. Mind tagging me in on that? @OffTheDole

5 Likes

Updates?!?!!!

1 Like