The Op3-'n: Sasquatch humping, Culver’s eating, golf degenerates

Hello again. It’s that time to run back the Ope, this time with more roost on roost action. The initial plan is that we would use this as a roost regional assuming that we, The Supper Club, Wisconsin’s Roost, are approved later this year. If not, we will just use those spots as a fun way to remind everybody where this event really started with match play winners or roost captains (@mikedabomb @bignanski and @EConroy419) deciding on who gets in.

I have left the top fields unlocked for the Roost participants once they are determined. If you make me regret doing that, I will move you to the bottom of the waitlist and then lock down those cells. Please don’t be that gui.

Tee times have officially been locked down for up to 60 attendees and working on adding room for another 12 due to the roost activities, with the following details:

When: Friday and Saturday, July 12th and 13th, 2024
Where: The Golf Courses of Lawsonia
Time: Tee times begin on the Links at 7 AM and Woodlands at 12:30 PM Friday and flipped with Woodlands and then Links Saturday. Earlier times due to the potential larger group and wanting to get the first times out on each course.
Cost: $360 for unlimited play, which will include a small portion to the charity
Charity: TBD, the roost captains will help me determine this one.

That’s the baseline cost for the golf, but I will look to include other miscellaneous items so don’t assume this is the final cost to attend.

This year we will have the house next to the clubhouse called the Dawson House on Friday night. @chefcycle has offered up some of his cooking prowess and I can let him fill in details once we start to get closer. That cost is being covered by Lawsonia due to the shit show of 2023.

The signup sheet is below and will take the first 60 (possibly 72) before starting a waiting list for when some inevitably cancel. Remember folks, we went through 73 people in 2023, put your name on the list!

Alert those in your lives now and don’t miss out on this edition.

34 Likes

Forcing @OffTheDole to come back?

12 Likes

I signed up on my own!

16 Likes

Even better!

1 Like

@OffTheDole is just smart enough to avoid the chaos at the top of that sheet

6 Likes

@midwestgolfbum @EConroy419 cant make it next year, I can take his blue spot as alt cap for now

7 Likes

34 Likes

Feel free to flip yourself into that spot. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Awesome.

So many colors

9 Likes

@Forty

I’m sending some Supper Club representatives to California for a very casual chat.

16 Likes

There was so much going on when I started signing up I hoped I wasn’t stepping on anybody’s toes.

2 Likes

Big thanks to @DrJ for texting me and letting me know this was up.

What a thrill to get the sheet up and my name down, providing some excitement while I sit at a rehearsal dinner for a wedding my wife is in.

6 Likes

IMG_8942

Live look at me cruising down 43 and navigating that spreadsheet at the same time.

24 Likes

I like the valley and know it well, happy to go cap!

1 Like

JFG, this thing has been up for maybe 10 minutes and only 10 spots left??

4 Likes

That’s like 5 minutes more than last year. I have failed.

11 Likes

Yeah but you dropped it on a Friday at 5pm CST on a holiday weekend this year for max chaos.

10 Likes

I am accepting all offers to sign with a Roost.

17 Likes

@forty and I will be accepting solicitations from any and all roosts for membership. Please bring your best and final offer in a sealed envelope

11 Likes