The North Shore Shootout (6/12/24) NIT Non-Qualifier and Aloha Crew Major Event

Ladies and Gentlemen, Public registration for The North Shore Shoutout at Kahuku Golf Coure on June 12th opens today (Tuesday, June 11th) at 5pm HST.

From all of the Aloha Crew, we can’t thank those who did not attend last year enough. We hope a bunch of them actually show up and a bunch of new faces join the mix. Included below you will find a link with the event’s information, and this post will be updated at the time of registration to include the registration link as well. I can’t thank our planning committee enough for the working to finalize as much of the event as possible before opening registration. Hopefully the documents below will answer any question you may have, but please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finally, thank you for your interest in our event. We look forward to seeing a full field (re: 2 people) travel to Kahuku, HI in June to benefit ::insert charity here::. will enjoying a day of golf and camaraderie.

*Some Highlights: 18 holes of golf + post round beers at Kahuku Beer Garden.

:pineapple: Course Information:Kahuku National Golf Course
:pineapple: Our Latest Podcast: Dialing it In: A Podcast by The Aloha Crew - Episode 69 ft. Masese
:pineapple: Register for The Shootout: Signup Sheet
:pineapple: Discord Link: Coconut Wireless: The Aloha Crew Discord

24 Likes

5eeeE80SrmPeEE43tJ

7 Likes

Is the sign up sheet locked? I’m trying to add my name to the wait list.

7 Likes

Probably just read only, as is tradition.

13 Likes

Public signups go live at 5pm HST as stated.

VIP Presale had advanced access.

12 Likes

…like I know what HST is.

6 Likes

How many of us are staying at your place?

5 Likes

All are welcome at the slipper sanctuary.

4 Likes

Will there be ice for the beers?

8 Likes

How much garbage food will be served at this thing? Will there be ice available to put in the beer?

Damn it @therealmarkymark beat me

5 Likes

There is zero food or beverages available at Kahuku National.

Food trucks aplenty down the road: Kahuku Beer Garden (Link includes list of merchants)

3 Likes

Will there be merch?

1 Like

Merch access comes with membership in the Aloha Crew.

4 Likes

I assume this is a gross stroke play competition, now that you’re a big time midcapper…

2 Likes

Hitters only.

3 Likes

Hunting SZN.

:wolf:

3 Likes

While @Ghost_of_Ty_Webb and @therealmarkymark are concerned about beer, I think the real questions are who is bringing the Wine, and will they be keeping score.

3 Likes

Possibly related question, how far is Kahuku from the nearest school?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Talk to me more about The Corndog Company of Hawaii!

cc: @Springdog74

4 Likes