The NLU Podcast Ep 1169: Previewing Shinnecock Hills

Our content preview of the 2026 US Open begins with a look at the famed site of this year’s championship - Shinnecock Hills. We hear from Neil and Soly, who recently played the course, plus a couple of interviews with John Bodenhamer and Jeff Hall from the USGA, as we look ahead to the start of the tournament next Thursday.

Running out of beers in 2018 much like running out of High Noons at Roost Championships?:wink:

1 Like

Love the use of video and maps to highlight the course, but can I make a suggestion? Can you increase the size of the arrow or maybe use a different pointer symbol to make it easier to see where you are pointing on the screen? I think the adjustment is under Accessibility on your laptop.

Edit: as I’m watching, I notice that they are now using the “hand” instead of the arrow. Much easier to see. Still might want to consider using a “laser pointer” type of locator, like people use on power point presentations.