The Lowrider - September 9th 2023 - Eldorado - Cadillac MI

We are headed back to Cadillac!

The FcF is proud to bring back this event and shine some light on a course that has a great story and a hell of a layout. Last year we got some not so great weather but even in the drizzle this place played generally firm with fast greens. This is the home course of a friend of the flock, one Mr. Lakecitysmitty on the gram. Don is a hellofa host and was very grateful to have us out last year. We couldn’t ask for a better host. There is other great golf to be had in the area as well if you want to turn it into a golf weekend, Kingsley is not too far away if you can get that connection lined up! Let’s show this place some love!

https://www.golfeldorado.com/

Details:

Where: Eldorado Golf Course in Cadillac MI
When : September 9th, 2023
Tee Times: 10am first off

https://www.golfgenius.com/ggid/lowrider
We have 24 spots to fill up!

5 Likes
2 Likes

What a shit show, Finally got the registration figured out. give this another go people! It really is a good course and should be a great hang. cheers.

3 Likes

@FreshCoastFlock
Come on out! Bring your friends! Bring your enemies!

2 Likes

How much $ are we talking for this event?

1 Like

Greens fees. Maybe do skins.

bump

2 Likes

Signed up, let’s get after it fellas!

3 Likes

Love it! I’ve been a loser in promoting this one, might be a small group but we shall have a blast.

2 Likes

We walking come Saturday?

1 Like

Definitely bringing the sunday bag for the bonus golf, if nothing else.

2 Likes

Absolutely great walk if I remember correctly.

Giddy up!

2 Likes

Couldn’t have asked for a better day with some of the best from the flock!

Thank you to @Manhattan @MoTownJag @MorikawaForPres @ToddHuhn @CarlyRaeJepsenFan @Kirk19 @David_is_Goliath for coming out for the round.

Little bittersweet as this was my last event as captain of the FcF. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. @Manhattan , good luck and god speed.

10 Likes

3osxYrgM8gi9CDjcPu

4 Likes

It’s been real and it’s been fun. Some may even say it’s been real fun.

Thanks for everything Jono, we all owe you a drink or two. Best of luck @Manhattan!

6 Likes