The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

I’m married otherwise I’d offer my hand in marriage for you

Is the price still going to be around $550 with lodging and golf? Trying to budget for bandon at the end of the month, wedding in Colorado this summer, this trip, and the event to chambers bay(hopefully) this year. I’m in alabama so money management is kinda big deal.

Yes

1 Like

I signed up but didn’t get an email. Guessing there is still a wait list?

1 Like

I’ve already had this asked to me, but what is the procedure to pull out (no #refugeafterdark jokes needed)

3 Likes

I’ll send you the registration info

2 Likes

To cancel email brian@yourgolfpackage.com and cc me, dave@nolayingup.com

3 Likes

i already contacted brian to back out, but i’ll send you an email too. ended up with a family trip that time. RIP

2 Likes

I have some good news on the schedule, the first day will be entirely at Caledonia, to allow everyone time to enjoy the full experience of cheering and jeering as people hit shots into the 18th green.

Friday
36 at Caledonia
7:30-9:00
1:36-3:06

Saturday
18 True Blue 8:06-9:36

Sunday
18 True Blue 8:06-9:36

36 Likes

I am starting to work on raffle items for the event. We are hoping to come up with some good items to both raffle like we normally do and potentially 2-3 bigger items to Duck Race.

The charities we will be donating to will be announced very soon but want to start drumming up interest.

If you have any items or know companies/other people who would be willing to donate please send me a DM.

Cheers!

9 Likes

Do we have a logo? I can do some towels a la Vibestock last year and can even personalize.

1 Like

Logo is in development

4 Likes

Just found out about this event! Live in Mt. Pleasant, SC and would love to get involved in any sort of Refuge around here. Nice easy 45 minute ride up to Caledonia and True Blue. Very excited to try those courses out.

2 Likes

Are there still spots available for this event? I would love to make a trip out of this for sure

1 Like

Due to some recent drops, we do have a few open spots. Check your email after filling out the form!

3 Likes

We have a new packager, Craig Chinn who will be taking over. Brian resigned from Golf Trek, but we are still full steam ahead.

If you have requested a refund and haven’t received it, DM me so I can get that information to Craig to get processed. I apologize to anyone that has been waiting for a refund, will be getting them processed ASAP.

3 Likes

I figured I would ask this here. Got a trip to Caledonia/True Blue in two weeks. Has anyone played Caledonia recently? I had seen some reviews that they were having issues with several of their greens.

Played in September and it was perfect. But that was 6 months ago.

Played there back in December and 7 of the greens were a disaster as they were mostly packed sand/mud. My buddy played there over this past weekend and they had not fixed any of the greens. I expect they will begin that work very soon as the weather is changing.

Will a list of participants be posted prior? For us out of towners it might be helpful for coordinating rides to/from airport.

1 Like