The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

Myself and @MrChickPhilA are locked and loaded!

(aka we have signed up and paid our deposits)

Can’t wait!!

12 Likes

I got my deposit down and already looking ahead

2 Likes

I have to know…are the caddy boards going to be available ? :smiley:

3 Likes

You will need to call the course to reserve them.

However, I’ll also find out what the deets are. I think there are also Finn Scooters available.

3 Likes

I GOTTA KNOW MORE

1 Like

Golf boards don’t intrigued me at all but I would love to give the Finn scooters a shot at some point. The day we play 36 may require some kind of ride in the afternoon.

2 Likes

Hell yes i’m in on this. Looking forward to getting my email!

1 Like

Deposit is in and looking forward to another great event with Refugees.

6 Likes

Overwhelmed, in a good way, with the initial response. Will be taking a look at everything on Monday to see exactly how many have paid and signed up and will go from there.

We have a lot of runway and flexibility to add more spots, so don’t fret.

14 Likes

Thanks for the effort. Sure to be a banger of a meet up.

3 Likes

Played Caledonia Monday for the first time and was lucky enough to snag a Finn. It was life changing. They have 8 and think I heard them say TB had the same. No sign of the boards.

4 Likes

I’ll be there.

4 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave: I filled out the survey, was there supposed to be a follow up email?

3 Likes

I’ll be talking to the packager tomorrow to review where we stand in terms of roster and how many additional tee times and condos we need to add.

1 Like

Options for single occupancy lodging? My name is on the list, will install app and deposit shortly. Sleep is mostly a myth I hear about from other people. Don’t need to be sharing a bedroom anymore.

2 Likes

What we can do in these situations is let people pay for golf and sort their own lodging.

3 Likes

I believe my family might be in tow for this trip so lodging will have to be separate. Dave gave me good advice so I have no fears about it working out.

2 Likes

Well I put down the $100 deposit, we can sort out lodging but I’d definitely be looking for single occupancy.

2 Likes

Deposit paid. Thanks @Double_Bogey_Dave for setting this up. Excited for another great refuge event!

1 Like

Just submitted my info. Thankfully the better half enables my golf addiction!

1 Like