The Low Country Boil at Caledonia & True Blue (Pawleys Island, SC): 2022, July 7-10

I got my deposit back via check in the mail about 3 weeks after I emailed out of the event, for anyone who cares

2 Likes

Go ahead and fill out the form and Iā€™ll send you the signup information

@Double_Bogey_Dave, what does the email look like? I didnā€™t see anything but it could have been lost in the shuffle.

1 Like

Just resent to you

1 Like

I just paid the $455 and my $100 deposit was in, so I think Iā€™m goodā€¦

Sorry to ask this question again but did the price of this trip go down or is the app just reflecting an incorrect number?

1 Like

The app is incorrect because itā€™s counting the number of people in condos but not for the people using outside lodging, so it acts as if we have 60 players not 88.

1 Like

I sadly need to back out of this event as well. Was hoping to make it but just not in the cards for me. @Double_Bogey_Dave let me know what I need to do please

1 Like

Late to the Refuge (first time, long time) but just filled out the form hoping to snag one of the spots that opened up!

@Double_Bogey_Dave let me know when the email gets sent so it doesnā€™t get lost

4 Likes

Just following up. Played Caledonia Friday. You could see the greens that had issues. We counted 7. I would say 3 are fine and healed 90%,2 are ok at about 70% and 2 are still rough.

2 Likes

This is great news for the LCB, sorry they werenā€™t back in time for your round.

1 Like

Only really effected playability on the 2 bad ones. We asked before our round and they said they would make it right. Wasnā€™t even that significant to have them doing anything to make up for it.

1 Like

Caledonia fuqs, so even if 2 greens stink, itā€™s an awesome place to play golf.

4 Likes

DBD,
I was just charged $694.

Any reason why?
Tom

You have to edit the amount, the app struggles with a split trip (some staying, some just playing),

Iā€™ll get you squared for a refund of the difference.

Thanks. I know it will settle up at some point. I was just following the clicks and then boom. Just let me know if you need a copy of my transaction.

1 Like

Will you be bringing the bucket? My glucose levels have just recovered from the NIT.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, the bucket will make the trip! Its been dormant for a little while but about to spring back into action.

9 Likes

Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve been on the Refuge but this is one of the first threads I came back to. As it stands, Iā€™m scheduled to be in Myrtle Beach the week this is happening. I know itā€™s late and I wonā€™t be playing in the event, but if anyone is local or coming into town early, maybe we could meet up for a round somewhere? My dad and I will be playing Caledonia for sure and we are planning one other round together. I may be able to get another round in as there are a handful of courses I would like to see. Any interest?

If this post isnā€™t allowed, please let me know

2 Likes

@Double_Bogey_Dave I unfortunately need to cancel. I emailed the contact in the app about 10 days ago but havenā€™t heard anything from them. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Someone spent too much on roost merchā€¦

6 Likes