The Keyboard Warrior Classic 10/22/22 Cincinnati

That’s not what the sign up sheet says

1 Like

strange. where is the signup sheet? i’ve been on the refuge maybe 2.4 times in the past 12 months.

I don’t even know what the signup sheet is for.

aaaaaand I just read this entire thread.

GOD DAMMIT.

YOU Guys……I can’t get away until early November. whoever signed me up….i’m sorry. this is right up my alley but I only come to Cincy in WINTER.

6 Likes

hey man, october 22 could easily be winter

5 Likes

Really hate to back out but unfortunately I won’t be able to make it that weekend. I removed myself from the sheet. :frowning:

1 Like

Alright dudes, first round of auctions for rounds at Moraine and OCC are live. More to be posted in the next few days for Canterbury, Philly Cricket Club, Inverness and Mimosa Hills.

Feel free to cross-post the auction threads and spread the word, these are some seriously good rounds.

7 Likes

DISPATCH 1006202201

@imsocrabby clearly doesn’t want any smoke again in Cincinnati. She’s just sticking to basket weaving.

8 Likes

Some people are saying she refused to come because after her heater of a summer she no longer plays public courses. Cannot confirm, just what I’m hearing.

7 Likes

Not a lot going on here. Needs some gas. I’ll start.

@aannddyy00 listing himself as a 7 is complete horseshit.

@bored_6m as a 12 is also highly suspect.

@methridge will there be a handicap committee ruling on this?

13 Likes

Logged back in after 2 years to like this comment.

14 Likes

29 Likes

Oh yeah, you’re right. I DID log back in last year when the rounds I coordinated for the charity raised, checks notes 12,000 American dollars. Forgive me overlooking that.

21 Likes

“Sorry that I forgot how charitable I was” clapbacks are what the KWC is all about.

17 Likes

Also why is @HaveOuimet using light mode?

7 Likes

How many times did y’all click the heart in the photo instead of the functional one on the comment before you figured out what was going on?

2 for me

5 Likes

As I’ve said numerous times, dark mode is for quitters.

8 Likes

what-does

3 Likes

handicap committee is unnecessary when there are no strokes

6 Likes

DISPATCH 1011202201

Andy. 4& 2. No one forgets the sins of our past.

8 Likes

@methridge can I still sign up?

4 Likes