The Irish Coffee 2.0 - 10/18/24 Blackwolf Run Kohler, WI - Sign Up Post 57 - Transfer Portal is Open

leo

2 Likes

I-love-so-much-this-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I want the last tee time.

3 Likes

For the uninitiated

1 Like

Should be prime leaf season around here too. I’d also think there is a chance The Baths par 3 course and the putting course would be open to

2 Likes

Calling for the ball.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive.

Also I will be fascinated to see what you think of the Meadows compared to the Irish. The back 9 of the Meadows (minus hole 10) is one of the best in golf

1 Like

Until they randomly use that stupid green on the close side of the river and we get nothing.

3 Likes

I will riot

2 Likes

The only time I’ve seen that mandated is for tournament play when there are both male and female participants. I’ve never seen that required for public play.

1 Like

I’ve had it a couple of times randomly earlier in the year when I’ve played too, but the more I think about it, the main times I’ve seen it is corp events there and pace is always the reason stated.

1 Like

If the tournament committee has anything to say about it we will be using the normal green and as @Amholzman24 noted you will need to hit one over the river or face consequences

For the crowd pleaser, I might get one as close as I can to shore and skip one across.

3 Likes

Baseball playoffs (regardless of Brewers - TBS duties). Enjoy it, Nesticles.
disappointed standing in the rain GIF

6 Likes

1 Like

Let’s plan a Tuesday morning event and call it The Dom.

6 Likes

How much leather is required?

4 Likes

We need like a Monday morning event for our guy here

1 Like

February - late October, I’m booked. I live in the wrong state to for work/golf balance.

4 Likes

I’ll go heel and fire one into the patio.

(In a Dicky V voice): TIO Baby!

5 Likes

Hey @Ultra-Kiger and @Amholzman24 this is a request, no, demand that Blake and I get a late pairing to show off to the adoring fans.

1 Like