The Grudge Match: A Thread That Needs to be Deleted So Future Generations Will Not Know Our Shame

So you’re still going to travel the country to film refugees matches all the time on your Instagram right? Your fans are begging for more!

3 Likes

this is actually a damn incredible idea…they got the mounts and what not, just mount the damn go pro on the cart and let it roll

surely those things can stream these days, right?

1 Like

I’m sure you and @Rocco will be fine…

1 Like

With the new GoPro Hero 7, you can live stream from the camera to Facebook and YouTube.

ok, so it sounds like what we need to do is chip in and buy a damn Hero 7 and let it get shipped around for these trips/matches/etc

1 Like

imagine if @tj_denawli could have just mounted that thing on his cart yesterday and live streamed the entire round…

ship it around with the traveling bag? do we need a custom bag for the camera?

3 Likes

You’re already 2 down, Ben.

5 Likes

i think we do…hey @alexshreff does alex fun bags make camera cases yet?

1 Like

Damn. You might be right. He is in my head already. Not good!

3 Likes

I don’t carry a handicap. Average round is mid-high 80’s, typically from the tips or one in. I think that makes me like an 8-10? Not a math guy (I majored in English and got mediocre grades studying a language i already speak).

2 Likes

In the spirit of grudge matches, I would love to BURY @munihack7. No idea where he lives or what his game is like though. I know my arch nemesis, Señor Cabezablanca, would hand me my ass as effectively as I chap his.

1 Like

i mean, you couldve gone for the obvious golf connection with Weiskopf. but noooo

1 Like

Something tells me he’ll be more offended by the language I chose.

maybe so.

Wish I was more active or opinionated to qualify for a grudge match… does is Elon musk here because fuck that guy

1 Like

lol you did get us going back on the Musk thread… ok, Game on!!! I will need to borrow my buddy’s Tesla to show up to the course in. We can play for money and settle up using PayPal. Look for me to be hitting falcon heavy rockets off the tee that day

3 Likes

Consider me on Team Musk/Rmbship.

5 Likes

I’m on team power fade on this one

3 Likes

You just found yourself a grudge match, friend-o.

3 Likes