The Fropen 2024 - Feb 24, Toledo OH

Too popular for a bit. No bueno.

1 Like

My fave event of the year is back! Jono let the record show I enjoyed the hot bourbon drink.

4 Likes

If the snow stays, does the Fropen turn into the Snopen or do we just all end up at Stubborn Bros and play Coffee Golf :joy:

I believe the majority of us struggle our way thru 1-9 holes before throwing in the towel and finding ways to warm up (coffee/cocoa/booze). I’m sure at least a few guys will find a way to play all 18

2 Likes

I just can’t imagine finding a golf ball in snow

2 Likes

We play no matter the conditities!

4 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on the weather to see how it turns out but I think colored golf balls would be the play @meathaus , I just gotta keep the 3 wood in the bag on 10 tee

2 Likes

We enjoyed many many drinks last year haha

You’ll know right where the balls going though!

1 Like

Fair point!

1 Like

Just signed up. First time at the Fropen. Looking forward to it you sickos!

8 Likes

Committing but if I see a single digit day in the forecast, I’ll stay warm from all the roasting.

6 Likes

Early indications are it’s gonna be a warm one! 15-20deg above average for February!

(please don’t ask me to interpret this chart, i’m mucho not qualified)

8 Likes

T minus three weeks (ish)!

5 Likes

Hoping for some good weather!

4 Likes

Course is looking prime right now too! Perfect Fropen conditties

5 Likes

I don’t know, the winter pond between 2 and 3 looks a bit shallow.

7 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

My cousin, @JsameM and I are getting in to town the night before. Can anyone recommend a good place to stay that has some good eating and drinking nearby? Being somewhat close to the course would be a plus but not massively important. Needless to say, we are stoked and looking forward to shredding this early in the year and meeting you fine folks.

And teeps, it’s literally called the Fropen. C’mmmmmmon

3 Likes

I don’t know where it is in relation to the course, but there’s a new AYCE Korean BBQ and Hot Pot place that just opened in Toledo and I’ve heard a ton of great things about it. Other than that, my wife and I usually go to the original San Marcos for tacos/mexican when we’re up there. It’s attached to a Mexican grocery that will sell you a giant bag of real chicharrones for pretty cheap

1 Like