THE Final Round 2023 - December 31st - Greensboro NC

More info to come, but working with Bruce, who used to run Jax Beach (and is a big fan of the NLU crew), to bring THE Final Round 2023 to Greensboro National where he is now.

For now just trying to get a decent headcount so please fill out here and more details to come ASAP!

18 Likes

OMG it’s happening!!!

5 Likes

The Final Round Update

We are headed out to Greensboro National on December 31st for the final round of the year.

The big details:

• $55 per player (due to @Swing_hard_and_hope (venmo is @tlawler) by 12/28 to confirm spots and set
  • 10:45 shotgun start - please arrive early if you would like to warm up and enjoy a buiscit (included in your entry fee)
  • Carts are included and push carts were recommended if you plan to walk, but bring your own the course will not have any
  • Format might be something crazy like two team scotch 4somes, or some bonus points quota (where you blindly draw some holes to be double points) or something normal… Sound off in the comments if you have ideas.

If you havent signed up and still want to come on in, he the waters fine! Of if you are on the list and need to remove please clean it up. 2023 The Final Round Signup - Google Sheets

5 Likes

Adjacent golf:

I am currently holding a tee time at Cardinal in Greensboro for 12/30, 12:40pm, with 3 spots open. Pace of play out there is quick so I fully expect to get done with plenty of daylight left (even if there is a frost delay I’d expect to get done). Guest fee should be $40 and includes a cart if desired. Let me know who wants to come kick Pete Dye’s butt.

2 Likes

If out of towers want to experience Pete Dye’s most difficult par 3 he ever designed I will back out but put me down for a spot for now.

1 Like

The proper play is a wedge or short iron to the fairway, then a 40-50 yard pitch.

1 Like

Bump, 2 spots still available

1 Like

Alright friends, format announcement tomorrow, but trying to get commitments down tonight. Going to start throwing some @ mentions to try and get some updates.

@CrucialTaunt @BCates (and +1) @tdaly @jsteve15 @westerj12 @bigcheese @Double_Bogey_Dave @turtle812 @shane_werran7 @Harper

1 Like

@Nsandila @Are_you_double_D @Avanh @the.marc.christopher @Grambom2 @DumpyFlow89 @JDinDelray @Very.chipper @con_nc

1 Like

I think I have to drop from this unfortunately. Hope everyone has fun out there!

Sent

I’m out, sorry

Battling a blister but hopeful, just sent.

2 Likes

I’m in!

1 Like

I’m out

I’m going to have to drop, myself.

Thanks for the tag, missed the update over the holiday. In and paid

1 Like

Also out sorry

I’m in

2 Likes

In and paid

1 Like