THE Final Round 2022 (Archdale, NC): 2022, December 31 - 2022 Update Post 479

Love that place, will be at the house across the street in october hopefully.

1 Like

Got a call from Pinehurst this morning about my reservation. Iā€™m not @Double_Bogey_Dave but here is what the reservation agent told me this morning:

They decided to waive the 30 day rule for No. 2; Price is $280 for a round there

New Years Eve Package: $387+ taxes and resort fee per person includes Admission to the NYE Party in the ballroom (coat and tie required), entertainment from band, dinner buffet, champagne toast at midnight, and then a midnight breakfast buffet. Also includes a late morning breakfast buffet on the 1st at the Carolina Hotel and late checkout (didnā€™t specify a time).

She mentioned to me that the rate of $199 for the night of the 31st (I added an extra night) was still being honored because I booked it before they dropped this package, not sure if they are honoring that for folks that havenā€™t reserved yet.

2 Likes

I was also told that the first two hours of the morning (8:30-10:30) was basically the only availability they had on No. 2 for the first. I was told I could go ahead and book as a single or if I wanted to book a 4-some I could coordinate with any fellow refugees who have already booked their reservation.

Any folks interesting in teeing it up that morning?

Yes I would gladly join

How are sign ups looking for this? Is it full or do we think itā€™s going to be full? Iā€™m trying to make this work for my family and was thinking about asking a friend to come along with his family. It would make it easier to justify a family NYE that way, but I donā€™t want to step on any toes inviting a non-refugee. Obviously I want to give any Refugees first crack.

1 Like

I think itā€™s going to be a full field, however we arenā€™t tracking where we need to be in terms of room nights, so anyone planning on going and staying at Pinehurst Resort needs to call and book their rooms. First preference will go to those staying at the resort, those who live in the Pinehurst area or are members at Pinehurst, and then based on when they signed up.

We can probably get more tee times, but need to get some more room nights booked before we seek more tee times.

4 Likes

Is it ok that I started mentally prepping for this event as I was getting in my car and leaving Vibestock? Or do I have a problem?

4 Likes

These things are not mutually exclusive. You have a problem, and thatā€™s ok.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me.

2 Likes

@Swing_hard_and_hope take me off the list. I wonā€™t be able to make it.

ONE DAY I will get to play #3ā€¦ONE DAY

2 Likes

Boo!

2 Likes

I know. I need to curtail the travel the rest of the year so I can go play an occasional round with my nemesis @tigergolftraveler

5 Likes

I hear Camden is lovely late in the fall, early in the winterā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

lets do it!

3 Likes

@Swing_hard_and_hope I also need to come off the list as well. @LukeBoatright will never play with me anyway.

2 Likes

@tigergolftraveler and @LukeBoatright BOOOOOOO to both of you. Thatā€™s all I have to say.

Plus, thanks for letting me know I got it marked.

3 Likes

i am calling tomorrow to book my room, FYI your information

1 Like

Pretty neat development for anyone interested in partying it up at Pinehurst for New Years!

3 Likes

I hear ya. Bit of a cash decision and still donā€™t really wanna be inside with a bunch of peeps. More so the cash :moneybag:

1 Like

called & booked. see you guys there!

3 Likes