The Duck Club presents: The Tussle at Tarandowah (ON): 2023, June 23-24

LOVE to hear that! You’ll be a celebrity.

Last year it was very firm, very fast and very dry. The fescue was up and it was hard as hell. Maybe not the nicest introduction to Tarandowah but you’ll love it!

1 Like

I’m still recovering from the beatdown that Tarandowah laid on me at the Tussle. Mental and physical.

2 Likes

Hey all,
Just an update, I’m working away on getting donors and finalizing pricing (expecting similar to last year) and nitty gritty details for the event.
That being said, registration is OPEN if you’re getting angsty to get this party started. There is also an option to subscribe to the site which will be used to notify when pricing is ready to go, if you want to wait for that.
Event Details | The Tussle

8 Likes

In.
I am not Frank

6 Likes

In for this. Looking forward to it

4 Likes

Representing the tussle on local Val-d’Or news

10 Likes

What the hell is a golfeur?

4 Likes

This video is worth checking out for anyone looking for a bit of a course preview

2 Likes

"Man attempting to swing a golf club " was too long in French to fit on the screen

4 Likes

tabernac, cap

6 Likes

REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!

visit thetussle.com to register

9 Likes

Hell or Highwater, I’m not missing it this year.

9 Likes

LOVE to hear this!

2 Likes

In. 100%.

7 Likes

I’m ready to be hurt by Tarandowah again. See y’all there.

5 Likes

Look forward to catching you this summer, dude!

1 Like

I signed up very excited to make the trip up North!!

6 Likes

I signed up, but looks like one of the OATW majors is gonna be the same weekend. We need better coordination between regions!

We have to work around the Canadian Open schedule - once we set our date, the TOUR can get locked in. Can’t have conflicts for the locals for Canada’s Premier Golf Event!

3 Likes

I’m (mostly) kidding

1 Like