The CLC Matchplay - Season 4: PODS are live... Get to playing those matches

Pod 16 (Triangle):
@oldpatricksmith @CrucialTaunt @Carmstrong32 @Swing_hard_and_hope

2 Likes

Pod 17 (Triangle):
@Just-a-little-right @ColoniusFunk @spiders04 @Nsandila

3 Likes

Woo! LFG!

Thanks @Swing_hard_and_hope for putting all of this together. Really looking forward to the season!

5 Likes

I for one am SHOCKED you stepped up to audit the spreadsheet, very atypical behavior.

5 Likes

@Are_you_double_D @Blackngold35 @Bigdawg121 @Sleepy … I have an 8:20 at Tanglewood-Champions on Saturday. 2 spots open if anyone is able to kick our POD off this weekend.

1 Like

Tax gang for life!

1 Like

Gonna be tied up with work through next weekend but my schedule frees up considerably after that.

Thanks for the invite, I gotta stay local this weekend. Looking forward to it fusho though.

Wow! The captain puts himself in a pod with the MP/PN/SP member and the McConnell golf member.

Nothing to see here folks.

13 Likes

I fully respect it.

2 Likes

As YHA told someone on the first tee at BP last Saturday, “You’re giving me hot dog water vibes.”

6 Likes

I created our Pod tab on the google doc.

1 Like

Let’s get a WhatsApp group together with our pod if we can, that way we can perhaps make scheduling a bit easier? Is it Joey K on the WhatsApp? That’s all I could find in there.

1 Like

This is the deepest cut I’ve ever heard.

Reduces the target to a pile of rubble immediately.

Good Lord.

3 Likes

@CrucialTaunt @Swing_hard_and_hope @Carmstrong32

I foresee a 4 way death match at Old North State Club in our future.

3 Likes

@Taffy @DumpyFlow89 @grizzly224 @ClarkGriswold

Do you guys want to start a private thread here or on Whatsapp? Either one works for me, I just figured that should make scheduling things a bit easier

WhatsApp works for me.

Sounds like a good idea to me

@DumpyFlow89 are you in the Whatsapp group? I looked through the group but couldn’t figure out if you were in there

1 Like