The Clash at The Creek (QCH NIT Major Take 2 on 6/29/2024)

taps mic…

This thing on? @QueenCityHive major info take 2 coming around 6pm today

8 Likes

Folks, The Queen City Hive is proud to present, The Clash at The Creek!

Date/Time: 6/29, tee times starting at 1pm
Format: Net Stroke Play at 100% Caps, NO MAX SCORE
Cost: $100 per player (Due by 6/14 to the QCH PayPal)

While we were bummed the Grapple at The Grove did not work out, I am so excited to show off the place where I learned to play. This course was my home from age 4 until 18. I grew up here, learned the game here, and basically lived out here for most of my childhood life. The layout is a delight, and I hope it shows out to folks. Highland Creek Golf Club has gone through a lot of awful ownership over the years, but the current ownership really seems committed to support the course properly and has really improved the place. I hope all who are able try to get out! We’ve got 40 spots available. The winner of this event will receive an invite to the 2024 NIT as well!

I do hope we can get some out of towners at this event as well. We’d love to show folks why Charlotte is the true Queen City and in that vain, I’d like to issue a special invite to one particular individual. This individual is well known throughout this community and is known by many names, one “Big” one in particular. Mr. Big @Randy! There’s been obscene amount of shit piled by you on to the city of Charlotte, North Carolina over the years, and I’d love to invite you to come and see the city with a native Charlottean. Come on out! Maybe you’ll no longer besmirch the name of our great Queen City after seeing it for real. I’ll save ya a spot on the signup sheet! Oh and the merch is gonna be sick.

8 Likes

Speaking of merch. We don’t have finished models up yet, but we are proud to announce a fruit themed line of QCH merch. THE NANER COLLECTION. Once a long time ago there was a Naner, ripe and full of conviction. This Naner dared to ask the questions no-one else would. Questions of integrity, and questions of distance. Though his aggressiveness was passive, we loved him for it. This Naner was peeled too soon, and we miss him dearly. And in this love, we created the Naner collection. Approved by the Plantain Pal himself, we are just waiting for some final logo markups to share what is in store. With classic Naner-isms represented, such as: STOCK NANER, SHOT FACTORY, PLANTAIN PAL, TWO WAY PLAYER, and THE NANER WALKING SCALE. Prices, images, and details to come soon. Come on out @Randy, I’ll throw in a shirt. All proceeds will go to support the QCH charity for this season: Time Out Youth.

13 Likes

Charlotte stinks!

2 Likes